Blue Sky's Little Vaquero's Kids Camp connects our younger guests with the wonders of Mother Nature. Kids ages 5-12 enjoy multifaceted adventure-based experiences designed to engage young minds, bodies, and senses. We offer daily age-appropriate, skill-building activities exploring Utah’s environment, history, and culture. Little Vaquero's Kids Camp inspires connection with nature and self in a fun, safe environment.
- Morning Session: 9:30 - 11:00 AM | Complimentary
- Afternoon Session: 12:00 - 3:00 PM | $150 per guest
- Full Day Session: 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM | Lunch Included
- Full day sessions are $175 per guest and include lunch
- This summer, kids under 12 receive complimentary dining at Blue Sky from our special kids menu
Monday | Wilderness Explorers
- Morning Session | Explore one of the many Blue Sky hiking trails while searching the natural materials in the nature scavenger hunt.
- Afternoon Session | Discover the native species of fish in local waters while learning the basics of fishing.
Tuesday | Cowboys & Cowgirls
- Morning Session | Learn what it means to take care of the horses that call Blue Sky home by assisting our Wranglers with feeding the horses and cleaning their stalls.
- Afternoon Session | Saddle up with one of our expert wranglers and work directly with the horses in our state of the art riding arena.
Wednesday | Mountain Yogis
- Morning Session | Create a Spa routine inspired by Blue Sky’s Edge Spa. Create crafts like sage smudge sticks, sugar scrubs, and face masks.
- Afternoon Session | Embark on a mindfulness hike through the forest, arriving at the Blue Sage Tent to flow with playful and gentle yoga.
Thursday | Culinary Exploration
- Morning Session | Explore our trails, during which you'll learn to identify local edible plant life.
- Afternoon Session | Learn the secret behind some of the Blue Sky treats in the state of the art kitchen and make your own craft lemonade.
Friday | Discovering Gracie's Farm
- Morning Session | Learn about the Saving Gracie Equine Healing Foundation. Learn to care for our rescue chickens that call Gracie’s Farm home.
- Afternoon Session | Learn about growing vegetables and help to plant and harvest. Create your own seed bomb to take a piece of Gracie’s home with you.
Saturday | Little Miners
- Morning Session | Embark on one of the Blue Sky trails while scouting for unique geodes.
- Afternoon Session | Learn about the mining history of Park City while doing a geocaching course.
Sunday | Love of the Land
- Morning Session | Collect materials on a nature walk to create your own work of art to take home with you.
- Afternoon Session | Create your own painting of one of our special rescue horses or the beautiful scenery of Blue Sky.
Complimentary Children's Dining
Call 866.296.8998 or book online. This summer, kids under 12 receive complimentary dining at Blue Sky from our special kids menu.
More to Love
unforgettable activities for