Take aim at the sporting life as you test your skills in our 18-stand sporting clay course this winter. Our experienced instructors teach a foundation of etiquette and technique while providing plenty of challenges to improve your mastery of the sport. In keeping with our deep commitment to the environment, all of our clay discs are biodegradable so that they don't pollute the Earth, our ammunition is specially ordered from Europe to include paper wads, rather than plastic wads, and all bullet casings are recycled.
- Sporting Club Experience:
- In our heated 5-stand pavilion, guests are presented with different target scenarios that simulate live quarry
- Stay toasty from the warmth of our wood-burning stove while our instructors teach both novice and experienced shots using the Percy Stansbury technique of shooting
- Must be 12 years of age or older
- Ages 13-17 must have a legal guardian present
- 2 hours