World-Class Skiing is just the beginning...
Winter Experiences at Blue Sky
Experience the ultimate winter escape at The Lodge at Blue Sky. Embark on an invigorating sunrise snowshoe excursion to view hundreds of elk that migrate to Blue Sky's 3,500 acres each year. Glide over miles of groomed cross-country ski trails, followed by a bracing fireside beverage in the Mountain Yurt. Skiers and snowboarders will revel in the destination downhill skiing at Park City Mountain Resort, boasting an average snowfall of 350 inches and Blue Sky's exclusive slopeside Ski Lounge.
3rd Night Free
Enjoy your third night on us. Stay another day in the spa, on the mountain or gazing out at the Wasatch Mountain Range with our signature cocktails. Celebrate The Lodge at Blue Sky's first winter.
Stay and Play Resort Credit
Stay two nights or more and receive a credit of $150 or more toward experiences, dining or the Edge Spa. Heighten your mountain adventure with an invigorating snowshoe excursion to our Mountain Yurt or with a deeply relaxing High-West Whiskey treatment in the spa. The longer you stay, the longer you can play.
Discover mountains, valleys and forests filled with “the greatest snow on earth™"
- Arrive at The Lodge at Blue Sky for your private fireside ski fitting before skipping the lift lines and traveling via complimentary transfer to our private ski lounge. Ski in and out or relax in luxury before returning to mountain bliss at the Lodge at Blue Sky.
- With over 20 miles of trails on Blue Sky's property, guests looking to explore by foot will enjoy an invigorating snowshoe hike through canyons and alpine forests. Your expert guides will teach you to look out for animal treks along the way. This experience can also be self-guided with complimentary snowshoes provided.
- Blue Sky offers miles of groomed cross-country ski trails that are groomed daily, and which offer some of the most breathtaking mountain views on the property. This can be booked either as a self-guided experience or with a guide to teach you the essentials.
- Reconnect with your inner child with a Blue Sky sledding experience! With plenty of hills and fresh powder, enjoy the exhilaration of charging down the hill, rosy cheeks and a steaming mug of house-made hot chocolate.
- Our heli-ski outfitter will land right on Blue Sky's property - true door to door service - before whisking you on a 10-minute flight to over 200,000 acres of skiable high altitude terrain. After a full day of exploring, warm sore muscles by a roaring bonfire in the Mountain Yurt with a High West Whiskey hot toddy.
- Set off on an hour of snowshoeing or nordic skiing among the quiet forests and expansive vistas before you arrive in a high-mountain meadow at a heated yurt to enjoy a rejuvenating yoga session next to a blazing wood fire.
- A twist on the classic winter sport, the Blue Sky Biathlon combines invigorating cross-country skiing on our groomed trek followed by a sporting clays experience in our covered and wood-fire heated 5 stand.
- The 5 stand at the Blue Sky sporting clays course is covered and heated by a crackling wood-burning fire. Learn precision and fun with our experienced guides to hit biodegradable clay targets that mimic the flight movements of a variety of native Utah birds.
- Indulge in a High West Whiskey hot toddy next to a crackling fire in the Mountain Yurt before savoring farm-to-table cuisine in an authentic mountain setting. Marvel at the brilliant night skies with a stargazing experience led by a local astronomer.
- After an invigorating day playing in the snow-covered mountains, escape to Edge Spa for a CBD Massage, Blue Sky Quencher, or High West Whiskey Journey to soothe tired muscles.
- Prepare your body for sleep with a candlelit restorative yoga practice to calm body, mind and spirit. Elevate the experience with a crystal bowl sound therapy meditation.
The best instructors in the region are available for private lessons, group lessons and kids ski camp - all booked through the Blue Sky concierge team.
Park City Mountain Resort & Blue Sky Ski Lounge: November 22, 2019 - April 12, 2020
18.2 miles, 25 minute drive, average snowfall 355 in.
Canyons Village at Park City Mountain Resort: November 22, 2019 - April 12, 2020
16.8 miles, 20 minute drive, average snowfall 355 in.
Deer Valley Resort: December 7, 2019, to April 12, 2020
19.6 miles, 30 minute drive, average snowfall 340 in.