All within 35 minutes of The Lodge at Blue Sky. Some with no reservations required.
8 World Class Ski Resorts Open for Spring Break
Experience the ultimate spring skiing escape at The Lodge at Blue Sky. Embark on an invigorating sunrise snowshoe excursion to view hundreds of elk that migrate to Blue Sky's 3,500 acres each year. Glide over miles of groomed cross-country ski trails, followed by a bracing fireside beverage in the Mountain Yurt. Skiers and snowboarders will revel in the destination downhill skiing at Park City Mountain Resort, boasting an average snowfall of 350 inches and Blue Sky's exclusive slopeside Ski Lounge. | Start Planning: 866.499.2104
- Powder Mountain - No Reservations Required
- Alta - No Reservations Required
- Brighton - No Reservations Required
- Beaver Mountain - No Reservations Required
- Snow Basin - (Except Epic Pass for limited days) - No reservations required
- Park City Mountain Resort - Epic Pass- Reservations Required
- Snowbird- (IKON Limited Days) - No Reservations Required
- Solitude - (IKON) - No Reservations Required
2020/2021 Park City Ski Season
Each mountain will be offering different restrictions over the 20/21 winter ski season in response to COVID-19. The information provided below is current but is subject to change. We highly recommend purchasing lift tickets in advance to secure your preferred ski days. Please note that all guests will be responsible for purchasing their own lift tickets and ski school purchases this season; no hotel concierge teams are able to do this on behalf of a guest this year.
Park City Mountain Resort will open with its main chair lift on November 20th. Between now and December 8th, guests will be responsible for purchasing their own Epic pass products. We highly recommend an Epic Pass purchase before December 8th; guests that do so will receive priority to book preferred ski times. On November 6th, Park City Mountain Resort will launch their booking website where you can reserve your preferred ski days. We will send you a friendly reminder on November 5th to register as we anticipate slots filling up quickly! The deadline for Epic pass products is December 8th. After this date, daily lift tickets will be available for purchase. This may hinder availability for specific days including Christmas, New Year's and President's Day weekend.Purchase Passes
Deer Valley is currently scheduled to open its lifts on December 5th, 2020. At this time, reservations are not required for Deer Valley Season, Ikon Pass, or Ikon Base Pass holders to ski Deer Valley. We strongly encourage guests who do not have a Deer Valley Season, Ikon, or Ikon Base Pass to purchase lift tickets well in advance of their planned visit. Lift tickets should also be purchased in advance if you are making any Ski School or rental reservations. Daily lift tickets will not be sold day of, on-site at Deer Valley. Skier capacities will be controlled via the sale of daily tickets and advance sales may be closed based on their anticipated visitation, especially during holiday periods. Deer Valley Ski School lesson offerings have changed substantially for this winter season and advance reservations are essential for all lessons, as well as ski rentals.See COVID-19 Info and Purchase Passes
The best of spring skiing is here. This season, venture to our secluded 3,500-acre ranch for the ultimate snow escape. Stay for a minimum of 3 nights or more and receive a $200 per night resort credit to apply towards an adventure or wellness experience: Escape with the family for the ultimate spring break getaway; snowshoe miles of peaceful, wooded trails; embark on an intermediate or expert-level heli ski excursion that departs right from our property; or book a restorative High West Whiskey Rubdown at our cliffside wellness sanctuary.
Winter Culinary Adventure
This winter season, our new meal-inclusive rate option includes your luxury accommodation plus daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. Relax in our snowy mountain sanctuary while savoring elevated farm-to-table cuisine by James Beard Award-Winning Executive Chef Galen Zamarra.
Book With Ease - 48 Hour Cancellation
We understand the importance of being flexible during times of uncertainty. Book your adventure and receive a full refund should you decide to cancel up to 48 hours prior to your arrival. With friendly cancellation terms, you can start dreaming of days at our sustainable farm with your kids, outdoor yoga in a secluded pine forest, heli-fishing on high-alpine lakes that have never before been fished, or a High West Whiskey tasting at our exclusive Mountain Yurt.
In the News
Read about winter at The Lodge at Blue Sky in some of our favorite magazines.
"And if slogging uphill seems like too much work, the Lodge at Blue Sky, Auberge Resorts Collection, in Utah, has introduced heli-skiing for intermediate levels and above with ski butlers, warming yurts, and guides for those willing to drop big bucks to glide off the grid."Read More
"Less Extreme Heliskiing: The Lodge at Blue Sky, Auberge Resorts Collection in Wanship, Utah has introduced a private heli-ski experience at its Mountaintop Yurt. With access to 200,000 skiable acres, guides can find terrain equivalent to a resort’s cruise-y blue runs, alpine bowls or challenging chutes. Added pampering includes a chef prepared breakfast and lunch and an open stocked bar for acres ski."Read More
Discover mountains, valleys and forests filled with “the greatest snow on earth™"
- Arrive at The Lodge at Blue Sky for your private fireside ski fitting before skipping the lift lines and traveling via complimentary transfer to our private ski lounge. Ski in and out or relax in luxury before returning to mountain bliss at the Lodge at Blue Sky.
- Our heli-ski outfitter will land right on Blue Sky's property - true door to door service - before whisking you on a 10-minute flight to over 200,000 acres of skiable high altitude terrain. Intermediate skiers will enjoy rolling terrain in the Wasatch Mountain Range while expert skiers will enjoy technical terrain in the Uintas Range. After a full day of exploring, warm sore muscles by a roaring bonfire in the Mountain Yurt with a High West Whiskey hot toddy.
- Guests looking to explore by foot or on skis will enjoy an invigorating adventure through canyons and alpine forests. Your expert guides will teach you to look out for animal treks along the way. This experience can also be self-guided with snowshoes or cross-country skis provided.
Alpine Heights, Elevated Adventures
- Indulge in a High West Whiskey hot toddy next to a crackling fire in the Mountain Yurt before savoring farm-to-table cuisine in an authentic mountain setting. Marvel at the brilliant night skies with a stargazing experience led by a local astronomer.
- After an invigorating day playing in the snow-covered mountains, escape to Edge Spa for a CBD Massage, Blue Sky Quencher, or High West Whiskey Journey to soothe tired muscles.
- Prepare your body for sleep with a candlelit restorative yoga practice to calm body, mind and spirit. Elevate the experience with a crystal bowl sound therapy meditation.
The best instructors in the region are available for private lessons, group lessons and kids ski camp - all booked through the Blue Sky concierge team.
Park City Mountain Resort & Blue Sky Ski Lounge: November - April
18.2 miles, 25 minute drive, average snowfall 355 in.
Canyons Village at Park City Mountain Resort: November - April
16.8 miles, 20 minute drive, average snowfall 355 in.
Deer Valley Resort: December - April
19.6 miles, 30 minute drive, average snowfall 340 in.