Lodge at Blue Sky Getting Here
Address: 27649 Old Lincoln Hwy Wanship, UT 84017
Land at Salt Lake City and be in secluded mountain luxury in 40 minutes. Blue Sky is nestled between the Uinta and Wasatch mountain ranges and surrounded by pristine wilderness. Lush green summer landscape, panoramic views and a spring-fed creek create an ideal setting for year-round getaways. Winter travelers can enjoy exclusive access to Blue Sky’s private ski lounge at Park City Mountain Resort, just 25 minutes away.
- The Lodge offers memorable outdoor pursuits from horseback riding, fly fishing, championship caliber shooting clays, hiking, biking, and cross-country skiing.
- Fitness options are endless with outdoor and indoor yoga, fitness training, meditation and treatments at the Auberge Spa.
- Discover multiple dining venues, and experience the whiskey-making process at the award-winning High West Distillery, Utah’s first legal distillery since 1870. An exclusive concierge lounge in nearby Park City will cater to Alpine skiers’ every need.
- Contact us to schedule transporation at 435.571.0349.
Private transfers from Salt Lake City International Airport to the Lodge at Blue Sky are available year-round. Please inquire about pricing at 435.571.0349.
- Salt Lake City International Airport | 43 miles | 40 minutes
- Our resort is mobility and hearing accessible
Winter travelers can enjoy exclusive access to Blue Sky’s private ski lounge at Park City Mountain Resort, just 25 minutes away.
- Park City Mountain Resort | 19 miles | 30 minutes
- Deer Valley Resort | 20 miles | 35 minutes