The Lodge at Blue Sky
Hotel Information | The Lodge at Blue Sky
- Where is the hotel located?
27649 Old Lincoln Highway, Wanship, UT 84017
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
Resort Phone: (435) 571-0349
- Can I text the hotel?
No, text communication with the resort staff is not currently available.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 4:00 PM and check out is at 12:00 PM. local time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Late checkout is subject to availability.
- Total rooms
- Total suites and residences
46 rooms + suites. 63 residences are in development for 2023.
- Total meeting rooms
3 indoor meeting spaces, 2 yurts, 3 outdoor meeting spaces.
In consideration of all our guests The Lodge at Blue Sky is a non-smoking hotel.
Valet or self parking are available.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, the offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly.
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
Kids Pool & Family Suites to be added (8 total) in 2022.
- Seasonal Closures
Yes, the hotel is closed for a few weeks each April and November.
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
Yes, guests are allowed to dine anywhere on the property.
Resort Fee Inclusions
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
No, there is not a Resort Fee however there is a 10% Staff Gratuity added to all rooms and distributed 100% to hourly staff.
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Yes, please book prior to arrival.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
44 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
Yes, a complimentary shuttle will take guests to and from the private Ski Lounge in Park City. Guests may also borrow one of our complimentary Mercedes test vehicles for exploring the nearby area, available on a first come/first served basis.
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
Private airport transfers are available to/from Salt Lake City International Airport starting at $199 per vehicle. Private transfers into Park City are available for $109 per vehicle per hour.
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
A rollaway bed can be added to certain rooms for $100 per night. Cribs and linens for the daybed are complimentary.
- What is the pet fee?
The pet fee is $80 per pet.
- Number of pets allowed?
Two pets maximum are allowed.
- Special pet amenities and services?
Yes, pet amenities are provided.
- Support animals allowed?
Yes, service animals are allowed.
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
Yes, the weight limit is 80 pounds and pit bulls are not allowed.
- What is provided with the pet fee?
Dog bed, bowls and amenity plus additional cleaning.
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
No, laundry and dry cleaning facilities are not available on site.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
This can be coordinated with the front desk team.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, we do have a lost and found. Please contact the front desk with questions.
- What does your turndown service entail?
Cleaning, water and daily amenity are provided during turndown service.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Housekeeping is once daily, unless requested otherwise.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Varies depending on the guest requirements.
- Restaurant on site – Yuta
- Baggage Storage
- Car rental service available upon request
- Concierge Desk
- Gift Shop
- Local Area Transportation
- Luggage Hold
- Multilingual Staff
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Mercedes Drive Program
- Complimentary e-Bikes
- Do you have residences for sale here?
Yes, residences will be available for sale starting in Q4 of 2021.
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, our concierge can assist with any child care services.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available in all restaurants and in room dining.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available by request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge team can provide a custom itinerary.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome.
- Pool Available
Yes, the pool is open from sunrise to sunset daily.
- Spa on Site
Yes, there is a spa on-site
- Fitness Center on Site
Yes, there is a fitness center on-site.
- Tennis Information
Tennis courts are available in Park City. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Golf Information
Local courses are available within driving distance from the resort. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Other Wellness
Yoga, guided meditation, forest bathing, breathwork, stretching classes, aerial yoga, sage bundling workshops, snow and flow yoga in our mountaintop yurt, fireside cacao rituals, chakra balancing, tarot card readings, numerology, energy healing.