The Lodge at Blue Sky
Hotel Information | The Lodge at Blue Sky
- Where is the hotel located?
27649 Old Lincoln Highway, Wanship, UT 84017
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
Resort Phone: (435) 571-0349
- Can I text the hotel?
No, text communication with the resort staff is not currently available.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 4:00 PM and check out is at 12:00 PM. local time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Late checkout is subject to availability.
- Total rooms
- Total suites and residences
46 rooms + suites. 63 residences are in development for 2023.
- Total meeting rooms
3 indoor meeting spaces, 2 yurts, 3 outdoor meeting spaces.
In consideration of all our guests The Lodge at Blue Sky is a non-smoking hotel.
Valet or self parking are available.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, the offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly.
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
Kids Pool & Family Suites to be added (8 total) in 2022.
- Seasonal Closures
Yes, the hotel is closed for a few weeks each April and November.
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
Yes, guests are allowed to dine anywhere on the property.
Resort Fee Inclusions
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
No, there is not a Resort Fee however there is a 10% Staff Gratuity added to all rooms and distributed 100% to hourly staff.
Health and Services*
- As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our employees.
Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay.
- Is the hotel adhering to health guidelines regarding COVID-19?
The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and are following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- Have your cleaning protocols changed to adapt to COVID-19?
The hotel has rigorous cleaning regimens, and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning, sanitization practices have been put in place and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- Are guests encouraged to practice social distancing?
Procedures for social distancing have been put in place throughout the hotel.
- Are hotel employees adhering to COVID-19 protocols?
The health of employees is being carefully monitored. All employees will be temperature screened when they arrive to work. Employees will wear masks and gloves as required by the local department of health guidelines.
- Is the hotel making sanitizer or masks available for guests?
We have provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes that are available throughout the hotel. Complimentary masks are available for guests upon request. Sanitizing wipes and a personal hand sanitizer will be placed in each guestroom for guests’ use and convenience.
- How is the hotel’s housekeeping team ensuring safe, clean spaces?
Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning surfaces. Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer, from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. Please contact the hotel for specific options.
The number of employees entering the guest room to service it will be limited throughout the guest’s stay.
- Are dining options at the hotel affected by COVID-19 best practices?
Occupancy will be limited in each dining outlet to allow for social distancing and tables will be appropriately spaced within dining outlets in line with the local department of health guidelines. All dining venues and kitchen areas are following the local department of health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
In-room dining menus will be available and orders can be delivered and picked up in front of your guest room door rather than in the room.
Our hotel will also offer unique private dining experiences throughout the property. Please see the concierge for additional information on private dining experiences.
- Can I still make use of your Fitness Center?
Fitness Center access will be limited to allow for social distancing. All equipment will be cleaned regularly throughout the day. Sanitizing wipes are available for guests’ use.
Classes will be offered as private sessions to allow for social distancing. Auberge Resorts Collection hotels and resorts are providing a number of outdoor wellness experiences as well.
- Is access to the hotel spa affected by COVID-19?
Hotels will limit the number of guests that will be permitted in the spa facilities to allow for social distancing. Treatment room tables and supplies will be sanitized between treatments.
- What about any other activities?
Activities will be set up to allow for social distancing. Auberge Resorts Collection hotels and resorts will provide activities for individual families on request (an additional charge may apply).
- Please contact us at 866.296.8998 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
*All health and service practices are subject to change and will vary by property based on the local department of health requirements. Please see each property’s Health and Service Practices for details.
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Yes, please book prior to arrival.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
44 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
Yes, a complimentary shuttle will take guests to and from the private Ski Lounge in Park City. Guests may also borrow one of our complimentary Mercedes test vehicles for exploring the nearby area, available on a first come/first served basis.
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
Private airport transfers are available to/from Salt Lake City International Airport starting at $210 per vehicle. Private transfers into Park City are also available. Please contact us for rates.
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
A rollaway bed can be added to certain rooms for $100 per night. Cribs and linens for the daybed are complimentary.
- What is the pet fee?
The pet fee is $80 per pet.
- Number of pets allowed?
Two pets maximum are allowed.
- Special pet amenities and services?
Yes, pet amenities are provided.
- Support animals allowed?
Yes, service animals are allowed.
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
Yes, the weight limit is 80 pounds and pit bulls are not allowed.
- What is provided with the pet fee?
Dog bed, bowls and amenity plus additional cleaning.
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
No, laundry and dry cleaning facilities are not available on site.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
This can be coordinated with the front desk team.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, we do have a lost and found. Please contact the front desk with questions.
- What does your turndown service entail?
Cleaning, water and daily amenity are provided during turndown service.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Housekeeping is once daily, unless requested otherwise.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Varies depending on the guest requirements.
- Restaurant on site – Yuta
- Baggage Storage
- Car rental service available upon request
- Concierge Desk
- Gift Shop
- Local Area Transportation
- Luggage Hold
- Multilingual Staff
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Mercedes Drive Program
- Complimentary e-Bikes
- Do you have residences for sale here?
Yes, residences will be available for sale starting in Q4 of 2021.
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, our concierge can assist with any child care services.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available in all restaurants and in room dining.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available by request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge team can provide a custom itinerary.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome.
- Is the pool available for use?
Yes, the pool is open from sunrise to sunset daily.
- Does the resort feature a spa?
Yes, there is a spa on-site.
- Does the resort feature a fitness center?
Yes, there is a fitness center on-site.
- Can I play tennis at The Lodge at Blue Sky?
Tennis courts are available in Park City. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Can I play golf at The Lodge at Blue Sky?
Local courses are available within driving distance from the resort. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Are there other wellness amenities offered at the resort?
Yoga, guided meditation, forest bathing, breathwork, stretching classes, aerial yoga, sage bundling workshops, snow and flow yoga in our mountaintop yurt, fireside cacao rituals, chakra balancing, tarot card readings, numerology, energy healing.