Blue Sky's Little Vaquero's Kids Camp connects our younger guests with the wonders of Mother Nature. Kids ages 5-12 enjoy multifaceted adventure-based experiences designed to engage young minds, bodies, and senses. We offer daily age-appropriate, skill-building activities exploring Utah’s environment, history, and culture. Little Vaquero's Kids Camp inspires connection with nature and self in a fun, safe environment.
- Morning Session: 9:30 - 11:00 AM
- Afternoon Session: 12:00 - 3:00 PM
- Full Day Session: 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM | Lunch Included
- While we are only offering regular scheduling Wed-Sat, we can offer on-demand programming Sun-Tues.
Wednesday | Cowboys & Cowgirls
- Morning (complimentary) | Learn about the anatomy of horses and assist in delivering the care we provide for the special horses that call Blue Sky their home.
- Afternoon | Get your horses ready for your ride while learning about the horse's tack and how it's made.
Thursday | Winter Sport Adventures
- Morning (complimentary) | Spend the morning exploring around Blue Sky, and experience various winter sports adventures like Target Sports, Snowshoeing, etc.
- Afternoon | Take part in a true winter adventure at Woodward Park in Park City. Play inside at the Action-Adventure Sports Hub (Ages 6+) or go Tubing (Ages 5+) down the slopes.
Friday | Love of the Land Through Creativity
- Morning | Find inspiration and collect materials while on a nature walk to create winter themed art to take home. (Complimentary)
- Afternoon | Create your very own beautiful acrylic painting based on the Blue Sky landscape and surroundings.
Saturday | Little Olympians
- Morning | Come with us to train like Olympians and play Olympic inspired games on Blue Sky property. These may include relay races, kids archery, Nordic skiing, etc. (Complimentary)
- Afternoon | Take a trip into Park city to visit our Olympic Park, where you will learn about the History of skiing in Park City and the 2002 Olympics that were held here in Utah.
More to Love
unforgettable activities for