Blue Sky's Little Vaquero's Kids Camp connects our younger guests with the wonders of Mother Nature. Kids ages 5-12 enjoy multifaceted adventure-based experiences designed to engage young minds, bodies, and senses. We offer daily age-appropriate, skill-building activities exploring Utah’s environment, history, and culture. Little Vaquero's Kids Camp inspires connection with nature and self in a fun, safe environment.
- Morning Session: 9:30 - 11:00 AM
- Afternoon Session: 12:00 - 3:00 PM
- Full Day Session: 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM | Lunch Included
Monday | Wilderness Explorers
- Morning Session | Explore one of the many Blue Sky hiking trails while searching the natural materials in the nature scavenger hunt.
- Afternoon Session | Discover the native species of fish in local waters while learning the basics of fishing.
Tuesday | Cowboys & Cowgirls
- Morning Session | Learn about the anatomy of horses and their various gaits, and meet some of our special horses that call Blue Sky their home.
- Afternoon Session | Help prepare your horse before a riding lesson from our expert wranglers.
Wednesday | Junior Wranglers
- Morning Session | Assist the Gracie’s farm with taking care of the animals that live at our farm. Help feed the horses and clean the chicken coop.
- Afternoon Session | Saddle up with our expert wrangler and learn how to steer one of our horses. Practice throwing a perfect lesson on roping a dummy cow.
Thursday | Culinary Exploration
- Morning Session | Pick herbs from the Yuta patio garden before exploring our trails, during which you’ll learn to identify local plant life.
- Afternoon Session | Learn the secret behind some of the Blue Sky treats in the state of the art kitchen and make your own craft lemonade
Friday | Discovering Gracie's Farm
- Morning Session | At Gracie’s Farm learn about the vegetables that grow there, help with planting and harvesting vegetables.
- Afternoon Session | Learn about the Saving Gracie Equine Healing Foundation and the rescue animals that live at the farm. Create your own custom seed blend to bring a piece of the Gracie’s farm home with young riders.
Saturday | Little Miners
- Morning Session | Embark on one of the Blue Sky trails while scouting for unique geodes.
- Afternoon Session | Learn about the mining history of Park City while doing a geocaching course.
Sunday | Love of the Land Through Creativity
- Morning Session | Collect materials on a nature walk to create your own work of art to take home with you.
- Afternoon Session | Create your own painting of one of our special rescue horses or the beautiful scenery of Blue Sky.