For those who truly want space, solitude, and unrivaled off-the-beaten-path experiences, our helicopter adventures invite you to explore further afield in Utah's remote, high-alpine wilderness areas. Higher peaks give access to endless horizons, wildlife spotting and the chance to experience nature away from human contact. Scroll through to view our heli-adventures that will take memory-making to new heights.
- After a scenic flight over snow-capped peaks, ski or snowboard fresh powder with the luxury of no lift lines or crowds.
- This epic adventure begins with a heart breakfast at our mountaintop Yurt where you’ll meet your guides for your safety briefing.
- Heli-skiing is not just for the experts: The Wasatch Mountain Range offers rolling heli ski terrain that is perfect for those comfortable skiing a blue run at a ski resort.
- For experts, the Uintas Mountain Range offers advanced, technical terrain.
- 1-8 guests
- Embark on a scenic flight over snow-capped peaks before touching down in the middle of an high-alpine field. Explore rolling terrain by snowshoe while marveling in 360-degre views of endless mountain peaks.
- Toast the panoramic views mid-hike with some hot drinks and fresh pastries.
- Four hours
- Four guests max
- Embark on a scenic helicopter adventure to take in views of the snow-capped Wasatch and Uinta mountain ranges from an aerial viewpoint
- These excursions are best done in the afternoon
- 45 minutes
- Take a flight over the snow-covered Uinta Mountains to a private, remote reservoir
- Guides will have a heated fishing hut with hot beverages to keep you comfortable and toasty while fishing
- Water is full of Bear River Cutthroat Trout native to the area
- Four hours
Moab Heli Excursions
Mountain Biking, Canyoneering, Hiking, Hummer Tours
5 Guests Maximum
Moab is known for its iconic red rock landscape, sculptural geological formations and immersive adventures. It's also a scenic 1-hour helicopter flight from Blue Sky. Situated at lower elevation and a more southern latitude, Moab doesn't receive snow during the winter months and remains a playground for summertime adventures year-round.
Explore Moab by mountain bike, canyoneering, hiking and Hummer tours to experience some of the most fascinating geological formations in the West. Guests will experience the best of Utah's alpine and high desert topography all in one day.
After an epic day of heli adventures, touch down at Blue Sky next to our mountaintop Yurt for incredible après experiences.
In the News
$200 Nightly Resort Credit | Winter Longer
Call 866.296.8998 or book online. Enjoy a $200 credit nightly resort credit with stays of 2 nights or more. Credits can be used towards one-of-a-kind adventures, wellness or culinary experiences.
More to Love
unforgettable activities for