For those who truly want space, solitude, and unrivaled off-the-beaten-path experiences, our helicopter adventures invite you to explore further afield in Utah's remote, high-alpine wilderness areas. Higher peaks give access to endless horizons, wildlife spotting and the chance to experience nature away from human contact. Scroll through to view our heli-adventures that will take memory-making to new heights.
- After a scenic flight over snow-capped peaks, ski or snowboard fresh powder with the luxury of no lift lines or crowds.
- This epic adventure begins with a heart breakfast at our mountaintop Yurt where you'll meet your guides for your safety briefing.
- Heli-skiing is not just for the experts: The Wasatch Mountain Range offers rolling heli ski terrain that is perfect for those comfortable skiing a blue run at a ski resort.
- For experts, the Uintas Mountain Range offers advanced, technical terrain.
- 1-8 guests
- Embark on a scenic flight over snow-capped peaks before touching down in the middle of an high-alpine field. Explore rolling terrain by snowshoe while marveling in 360-degre views of endless mountain peaks.
- Toast the panoramic views mid-hike with some hot drinks and fresh pastries.
- 5 guests max
Moab Heli Excursions
Mountain Biking, Canyoneering, Hiking, Hummer Tours
5 Guests Maximum
Moab is known for its iconic red rock landscape, sculptural geological formations and immersive adventures. It's also a scenic 1-hour helicopter flight from Blue Sky. Situated at lower elevation and a more southern latitude, Moab doesn't receive snow during the winter months and remains a playground for summertime adventures year-round.
Explore Moab by mountain bike, canyoneering, hiking and Hummer tours to experience some of the most fascinating geological formations in the West. Guests will experience the best of Utah's alpine and high desert topography all in one day.
After an epic day of heli adventures, touch down at Blue Sky next to our mountaintop Yurt for the ultimate après experiences.
In the News
This winter, venture to our secluded 3,500-acre ranch for the ultimate snow escape. Stay for a minimum of 3 nights or more and receive a $200 per night resort credit to apply towards an adventure or wellness experience: Snowshoe miles of peaceful, wooded trails; venture into high-alpine terrain for an intermediate or expert-level heli ski excursion that departs right from our property; or book a restorative High West Whiskey Rubdown at our cliffside wellness sanctuary to align body, mind and spirit.
Book With Ease - 48 Hour Cancellation
We understand the importance of being flexible during times of uncertainty. Book your 2020 adventure and receive a full refund should you decide to cancel up to 48 hours prior to your arrival. With friendly cancellation terms, you can start dreaming of days at our sustainable farm with your kids, outdoor yoga in a secluded pine forest, heli-fishing on high-alpine lakes that have never before been fished, or a High West Whiskey tasting at our exclusive Mountain Yurt.
Winter Culinary Adventure
This winter season, our new meal-inclusive rate option includes your luxury accommodation plus daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. Relax in our snowy mountain sanctuary while savoring elevated farm-to-table cuisine by James Beard Award-Winning Executive Chef Galen Zamarra.