Horseback Riding in Santa Fe, NM
As of December 1st, our horses have left for their winter home at Ghost Ranch. Horseback riding and daily feedings at the stable will return in April 2024. Offsite horseback riding can still be arranged. Inquire through firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Horseback riding is open for the season (weather dependent)
- Max group size is 4 guests | Age requirement: eight years and older
- 1 hour trail rides will be recommended based on experience level:
- Beginners - riders who have done fewer than four rides in the past
- Intermediate - riders who have done 10 or more rides in the past
Your journey begins at The Stables with experienced wranglers and gentle horses. Embark on a 1-hour ride with your trusty steed traversing the mountainside and enjoy the beautiful natural sceneries of Santa Fe. Guests can book private excursions with advanced notice. Guests are asked to arrive at the Stables for their horseback riding excursion 15 minutes prior to their scheduled time to fill out waivers and meet the horses. For inquiries please email Bishops Lodge Adventures: email@example.com.
Horseback Riding & Stables Experiences
Horseback Trail Ride
Embark on one of the trails at Bishop's Lodge to take in views of the Sangre de Cristo mountains. Our trails are hilly and these rides are ideal for moderately experienced riders.
- 1 hour
- Price per person $155
Painting at the Stables
Allow your intuition to guide you as you express your creative spirit, learning techniques of expressive impressionism in order to create artful paintings of our horses. The horses, kindly held by the rancher, will be our muse as we intuitively express onto paper what we see. You’ll complete the workshop with 1-2 5x7 paintings and a short horseback ride back to the property.
- 5+ hours
- Maximum of 4 guests
- Price per 2 people $1,400 | Price per additional person $700
More to Love
unforgettable activities for