Bishops Lodge Getting Here
Address: 1297 Bishops Lodge Road Santa Fe, New Mexico 87506
Known for its cuisine, arts, culture and hospitality, Santa Fe is being recognized by TripAdvisor and renowned publications such as Travel + Leisure and Conde Nast Traveler as one of the top year-round destinations in the United States.
- Multiple airlines offer daily flights from across North America to Albuquerque International Airport, while Santa Fe Regional Airport features flights from Denver, Dallas and Phoenix. The scenic high-desert drive to Bishop’s Lodge is just an hour by Interstate from Albuquerque, and about 15 minutes drive from Santa Fe Regional.
- When possible, please provide the details of your transportation needs prior to arrival
- Notable Elevations:
- Albuquerque International Airport – 5,354 ft | Santa Fe Municipal Airport – 6,348 ft
- Santa Fe, NM – 7,199 ft | Bishop’s Lodge – 7,250 ft
Transportation & Directions
Private airport transportation from Santa Fe Regional Airport and Albuquerque International to Bishop’s Lodge is available upon request. Please call 505.390.2323 to arrange for airport pick-up.
- A Lodge Guide will greet you near baggage claim with a wooden sign that says “Bishop’s Lodge.”
- While in Santa Fe, we offer local transportation within city limits and can arrange private transportation for off-property excursions.
- Ride sharing services and car rentals are readily available for transportation within the Santa Fe area.
Directions from Santa Fe Plaza
- Start on Washington Avenue (0.2 mi)
- Continue north towards Bishop’s Lodge Road (3.2 mi)
- Make a right on Lamy Drive (0.1 mi)
Mercedes-Benz Drive Program
Take advantage of our partnership with Mercedes-Benz. As a guest of Bishop’s Lodge, you have access to some of the newest models of Mercedes, available for you to explore Santa Fe’s mountain roads for up to four hours at a time.