Getting Here | Bishops Lodge
WELCOME TO SANTA FE
Known for its cuisine, arts, culture and hospitality, Santa Fe is being recognized by TripAdvisor and renowned publications such as Travel + Leisure and Conde Nast Traveler as one of the top year-round destinations in the United States.
Multiple airlines offer daily flights from across North America to Albuquerque International Airport, while Santa Fe Regional Airport features flights from Denver, Dallas and Phoenix. The scenic high-desert drive to Bishop’s Lodge is just an hour by Interstate from Albuquerque, and about 15 minutes drive from Santa Fe Regional.
- Albuquerque International Airport – 5,354 ft
- Santa Fe Municipal Airport – 6,348 ft
- Santa Fe, NM – 7,199 ft
- Bishop’s Lodge – 7,250 ft
Directions from Santa Fe Plaza
Start on Washington Avenue (0.2 mi)
Continue north towards Bishop’s Lodge Road (3.2 mi)
Make a right on Lamy Drive (0.1 mi)
- Private airport transportation from Santa Fe Regional Airport and Albuquerque International to Bishop’s Lodge is available upon request. Please call the hotel to arrange for airport pick-up.
- A Lodge Guide will greet you near baggage claim with a wooden sign that says “Bishop’s Lodge”
- While in Santa Fe, we offer local transportation within city limits and can arrange private transportation for off-property excursions.
- Ride sharing services and car rentals are readily available for transportation within the Santa Fe area.
- When possible, please provide the details of your transportation needs prior to arrival.