Hotel Information - Bishops Lodge
- Where is the hotel located?
1297 Bishop’s Lodge Road, Santa Fe, NM 87506
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
Resort Phone: 505-390-2323
- Can I text the hotel?
No, text communication is not currently available.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 4:00 PM and check out is at 11:00 AM. local time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Late check out is subject to availability and upon request. Late check out fees apply.
- Total rooms
- Total suites and residences
84 Guest Rooms; 14 Suites; 2 Residences
- Total meeting rooms
5 – Including The Hall with 3000 square feet of space that is divisible into three separate rooms and two additional private dining rooms.
Bishop’s Lodge is a non-smoking property.
Self parking and valet are available.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, the offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
A fully renovated and restored resort is scheduled for opening in the Spring of 2021.
- Seasonal Closures
No, there are no seasonal closures.
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
Yes, in addition to our restaurant outlets, there are a variety of locations around the resort where special dinners can be arranged and set up.
Resort Fee Inclusions
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
Yes, there is a resort fee.
- How much is the resort fee per room?
The resort fee is $30 per room per night.
- Is the Resort Fee a fixed amount per room?
Yes, the resort fee is a fixed fee.
- Does the Resort Fee change by season?
No, the resort fee does not change seasonally.
- What items are included in the Resort Fee?
Wireless internet throughout the resort.
Access to pool and fitness center.
Morning Yoga or stretching class.
Transportation to the downtown Santa Fe Plaza.
In Room Coffee service. In room bottled water replenished daily.
Mountain Bikes. Welcome drink and amenity.
In resort transfers via GEM cars.
Weekly calendar of complimentary activities.
Health and Services
- The health and safety of our guests and employees are of the utmost importance to us. Please call 505-390-2323 with questions and for more information.
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Yes, this can be arranged in advance with the Lodge Host. Additional fees apply.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
20 minutes from the Santa Fe Airport (SAF); 75 minutes from Albuquerque Sunport (ABQ)
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
Complimentary shuttle service is provided to the Santa Fe downtown plaza. Shuttle is available on a first come first serve basis.
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
Costs vary greatly depending on destination and mode of transportation.
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
There is not a cost for additional guests in the room.
- What is the pet fee?
$100 per pet per stay
- Number of pets per allowed?
- Special pet amenities and services?
Special pet beds, serving bowls and snacks.
- Support animals allowed?
Yes, service animals are allowed .
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
No, however well behaved pets are welcomed. Pets must be under owners control at all times. Pets are not permitted to run free around the property and are not allowed in areas where food and beverages are being served. Pets not allowed at the pool area.
- What is provided with the pet fee?
Pet beds, bowls, and pet amenity.
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
Yes, available via a local service.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
This can be coordinated with the Lodge Host.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, we do have a lost and found. Please contact the front desk with questions.
- What does your turndown service entail?
Turndown includes a preparation of the guest room for evening and preparation of the bathroom for the morning. The room and bathroom are refreshed as part of this service.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Daytime housekeeping and evening turndown is provided on a daily basis unless a guest requests and alternative service.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually and per item.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Laundry must be picked up by 9AM and will be returned by 6PM on the same day (This service is available Monday to Friday)
- Sky Fire for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Two Dogs Café for casual “grab and go”, picnics, and light snacks.
- Horseback riding & experiences
- Healing Arts Studio
- Fitness Center & Yoga room
- Outdoor activities & games available seasonally
- Guest Laundry Service available
- Valet Parking available
- Artist Studio
- Specialty fashion boutique
- Historic 1860’s Chapel
- Hiking & horseback riding trails in the adjacent National Forest.
- Room Service
- Private individual safes in each guest room
- Welcome drinks and snacks
- Mountain bikes
- Trout Habitat with fly fishing lessons. Orvis Outfitter on site
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, hourly babysitting services can be arranged via the Lodge Host.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available in all restaurants and in room dining.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available by request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge can provide a custom itinerary.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
Though guests of all ages are welcome you must be 21 years of age in order to secure a room.
- Pool Available
Yes, the pool is open from 7AM to 6PM (available seasonally).
- Spa on Site
Yes Turquesa Healing Arts Studio farm-to-spa experience
- Fitness Center on Site
Yes, there is a fitness center on-site.
- Tennis Information
No, there is not a tennis court on-site
- Golf Information
Golf is available locally.
- Other Wellness
Healing Arts programs and experiences. Pilates and yoga classes offered