Hotel Information | Bishops Lodge
- Where is the hotel located?
1297 Bishop’s Lodge Road, Santa Fe, NM 87506
- What is the hotel phone number?
Resort Phone: 505.390.2323
- Can I text the hotel?
No, text communication is not currently available.
- What time is checkin and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 4PM and check out is at 11AM local time.
- Can I do early checkin?
Early checkin is based on availability.
- Is there a late checkout fee?
Late check out is subject to availability and upon request. Late checkout fees apply.
- Who are the architects and designers?
The architect for Bishop’s Lodge is Nunzio Marc DeSantis Architects. The interior designer is HKS.
- Total rooms
- Total suites and residences
84 Guest Rooms; 14 Suites; 2 Residences
- Total meeting rooms
Five – including The Hall, with 3000 square feet of space that is divisible into three separate rooms and two additional private dining rooms.
Bishop’s Lodge is a non-smoking property.
Self parking and valet are available.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, the offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly
- What is Auberge Resorts?
Auberge is one of the world’s premier high-end boutique hoteliers, dedicated to creating captivating places and experiences. More information can be found on our website: www.aubergeresorts.com.
- What’s the elevation here?
Santa Fe is at 7,000 feet.
- Is the water safe to drink?
- Seasonal Closures
No, there are no seasonal closures.
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
Yes, in addition to our restaurant outlets, there are a variety of locations around the resort where special dinners can be arranged and set up.
Rooms and Suites
- Do you have ADA-accessible rooms?
Yes, we have ADA-accessible rooms.
- Can we reserve the same room as last time?
Every attempt will be made to accommodate guest room preferences.
- Does the room rate include breakfast?
No, breakfast is not included.
- Do you have safety deposit boxes?
No, but guest rooms are equipped with individual safes.
- Is there a minimum number of nights you can stay?
Minimum length of stay will vary based on the season and time of year.
- Are the items in the mini bar, including the bottle of wine, complimentary?
No, there is a charge for mini bar items.
- Do your rooms have microwaves?
- Do you have sofa beds?
- I love the lotions you have in the rooms. Are they for sale?
Yes, products are for sale in the Spa retail shop.
- Do you have residences for sale here?
Yes, our Residences program is bending from ownership.
Resort Fee Inclusions
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
Yes, there is a resort fee.
- How much is the resort fee per room?
The resort fee is $30 per room per night.
- Is the Resort Fee a fixed amount per room?
Yes, the resort fee is a fixed fee.
- Does the Resort Fee change by season?
No, the resort fee does not change seasonally.
- What items are included in the Resort Fee?
Wireless internet throughout the resort.
Access to pool and fitness center.
Morning Yoga or stretching class.
Transportation to the downtown Santa Fe Plaza.
In Room Coffee service. In room bottled water replenished daily.
Welcome drink and amenity.
In resort transfers via GEM cars.
Weekly calendar of complimentary activities.
Health and Services
- The health and safety of our guests and employees are of the utmost importance to us. Please call 505.390.2323 with questions and for more information.
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Yes, this can be arranged in advance with the Lodge Host. Additional fees apply.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
20 minutes from the Santa Fe Airport (SAF); 75 minutes from Albuquerque Sunport (ABQ)
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
Complimentary shuttle service is provided to the Santa Fe downtown plaza. Shuttle is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Can you help find a taxi?
Yes, our concierge can arrange for taxi service. Ride sharing services such as Uber and Lyft are not readily available.
- Do you provide car services?
Yes, our concierge can arrange for car services. Advance booking is required.
- Do you provide transportation?
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
Costs vary greatly depending on destination and mode of transportation.
- Do you have Uber or Lyft in the area?
Rideshare apps have very limited availability in the Santa Fe area.
- What is your overnight parking fee?
There is no charge for overnight parking. Both valet and self-parking are complimentary.
- Do you provide car charging?
Business and Office Questions
- Do you have Wi-Fi?
We offer complimentary wireless high-speed internet access in all public areas and rooms.
- Do you rent out AV equipment?
Yes, a range of AV equipment is available to rent.
- Where can I make photocopies or print a document?
At the Reception/Concierge desk.
- Do you have access to email and the internet?
- What currency is accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- Can I exchange my foreign currency?
- What are the accepted payment options?
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Can I cash a check?
No, we cannot cash checks.
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
No there isn’t an additional charge. A standard crib is provided complimentary upon request.
- What is your deposit policy?
One night’s room and tax is due at the time of booking.
- What is the pet fee?
$100 per pet per stay
- Is the pet fee refundable?
No, it’s a one-time fee per stay, including up to two pets.
- Maximum number of pets per allowed?
- Special pet amenities and services?
Special pet beds, serving bowls and snacks.
- Service animals allowed?
Yes, service animals are allowed.
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
No, however well behaved pets are welcomed. Pets must be under owners control at all times. Pets are not permitted to run free around the property and are not allowed in areas where food and beverages are being served. Pets not allowed at the pool area.
- What is provided with the pet fee?
Pet beds, bowls and pet amenity.
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
Yes, available via a local service.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
This can be coordinated with the Lodge Host.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, we do have a lost and found. Please contact the front desk with questions.
- What does your turndown service entail?
Turndown includes a preparation of the guest room for evening and preparation of the bathroom for the morning. The room and bathroom are refreshed as part of this service.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Daytime housekeeping and evening turndown is provided on a daily basis unless a guest requests and alternative service.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually and per item.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Laundry must be picked up by 9AM and will be returned by 6PM on the same day (This service is available Monday to Friday)
- SkyFire for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Two Dogs Café for casual “grab and go”, picnics, and light snacks (open seasonally)
- Equine experiences
- Hiking trails in the adjacent National Forest
- Orvis Outfitter on site with stream and casting demonstrations
- Healing arts, spa treatments, and wellness offerings
- Fitness Center and yoga classes
- Outdoor activities and games available seasonally
- Guest laundry service available
- Valet Parking available
- Specialty fashion boutique
- Historic 1860s chapel
- Room service
- Private individual safes in each guest room
- Welcome drinks
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, hourly babysitting services can be arranged via the Lodge Host.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available in all restaurants and in room dining.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available by request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge can provide a custom itinerary.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
Though guests of all ages are welcome you must be 21 years of age in order to secure a room. Guests under the age of 19 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Is there a spa on-site?
Our healing arts lodge currently offers spa treatments, as well as movement and meditation experiences. Our Turquesa Healing Arts Studio will open in late 2022.
- Is there a fitness center on-site
Yes, there is a fitness center on-site, open from 6AM – 9PM.
- Do you offer exercise or yoga classes?
Yes, a roster of yoga and meditation classes is available.
- Do you have tennis courts?
No, there is not a tennis court on-site.
- Do you have a golf course?
No; however, golf is available locally.