Ski Ski Ski! All Season Long
We’ve designed custom ski packages for the bold and spirited travelers! Choose your adventure: from heli-trips to Taos Mountain, to local Santa Fe Mountain. Retreat to the mountain for the day (or night!) and continue your adventure with an après experience. We’ve designed experiences to warm the body and soul: gather in SkyFire for an après-ski chocolate experience with local chocolate house, Kakawa. Gently make your way to Stream Dance Spa for an elemental soak, a fully immersive digital meditation journey designed to attune the senses and soothe the soul. We will have warm homemade peppermint rose chai available.
- Includes transportation, ski passes, après-ski experiences and more
- Inquire with Bishop's Lodge Adventures for pricing and availability: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877.288.9741
Downhill Skiing and Snowboarding
Gather at SkyFire for a warming cocoa tasting with our local partner, Kakawa. They will bring an assortment of cocoas to try – all their favorites from their quaint chocolate house in downtown Santa Fe. Indulge in an array of chocolates and learn the various flavor profiles.
- From $300 per couple
- Available to book beginning January 1, 2023
- Booked through "Adventures"
SkyFire Ski and Sunset
An adventurous menu of beverages and bites with a Bishop's twist. Enjoy this artful menu after a long day on the slopes and as the sun is setting – on the terrace of SkyFire as the warm glow of the fire warms you.
- A la carte menu:
- Kakawa cocoa | Option to add mezcal
- Bishop's Wintry Coffee, a New Mexican take on Irish coffee | Optional decaf
- Queso fondue and s'mores
Ski and Soak
A fully immersive meditation journey designed to attune the senses and soothe the soul. Soak into a warm bath as you allow the subtle scent of grounding incense to permeate the space. Curated bath amenities complement the experience – and are yours to keep – as you allow the meditative sounds to completely relax your body.
- Adults only | From $295
- Booked through Stream Dance Spa
- Must be booked 48 hours in advance