Ski Santa Fe, a hidden gem of the Southwest, offers skiers and snowboarders the opportunity to experience pristine powder without the crowds or lift lines of other larger ski destinations. Boasting an annual snowfall of 225 inches and a diversity of terrain for skiers of all levels, you can enjoy an exhilarating day on both groomed and gladed runs. Return back to Bishop's Lodge for an apres ski beverage by the crackling kiva fireplace and nourishing Southwestern cuisine in SkyFire.
- Opens on Thanksgiving Day | Available through mid-March
- 660 acres | Base elevation: 10,350 ft | Peak elevation: 12,075 ft
- Annual snowfall: 225 inches
- Diversity of terrain: 20% green, 40% blue, 40% black
- 30 minutes from Bishop's Lodge, Round-trip private transfers available upon request for $155+ per vehicle