Coyote Kids Camp at Bishop’s Lodge offers an array of activities during the summer months to keep your young adventurers curious, engaged, and enchanted. Each week, Thursday-Sunday, we offer age-appropriate skill building activities that explore our natural surroundings, history, and culture of Santa Fe and this land. Our days follow a flow learning model, beginning with a game to awaken children’s enthusiasm, followed by skill-building activities to teach wilderness know-how and engage children more deeply in nature. Each day’s themes are complemented through story, nature journaling and an art project to tap into your child’s imagination and creativity. Lunch may be beside a river or under the shade of trees. Coyote Camp commences on June 1 and runs till September 1.
- Thursday-Saturday from 10AM - 3PM | Half day and full day available
- Offered to children ages 5-12
- Early booking recommended
- Please inquire for pricing at 888.741.048
- *Reservations required at least 72 hours in advance | All activities are outdoors with a few exceptions for inclement weather and occasional transportation on the property
Foraging, horseback riding, arts and crafts – even Survival 101. This season at Bishop's Lodge, embrace the thrill of our high-desert summer with activities and experiences crafted specially for your little ones.
Families at Bishop's Lodge See what's in storeInquire
More to Love
unforgettable activities for