Legendary History Preserved, Renovated, Revealed Spring 2021.
Careers at Bishop's Lodge
A Career As Unique As You Are
This thoroughly restored and thoughtfully reimagined mountain treasure draws on a century of tradition with a fresh and relevant perspective. Located moments from Santa Fe’s cultural mecca and neighboring the 1.5 million-acre Santa Fe National Forest, Bishop's Lodge is the gateway to a world of discovery at the foot of the enchanting Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
- Santa Fe is a destination for all seasons and Bishop's Lodge's private stables, on-site trout habitat and almost limitless trail access for hiking, biking and horseback riding make it an unrivaled retreat into nature. Be a vibrant part of the adventure...
- The Turquesa Healing Arts Studio, designed by spa visionary, Sylvia Sepielli creates a gathering place to heal and be healed, to share knowledge, to learn, to be inspired. A place to pause, purify, play and care. Be a calming part of the healing...
- SkyFire, our spectacular indoor-outdoor dining experience has been influenced and guided by friend of Bishop’s Lodge and acclaimed master chef Dean Fearing - the founding father of modern Southwestern cuisine. Be a spirited part of the culinary team...
- Come be a part of our story.
From the valet to the stables and every team in between, we will be looking for best-in-class talent to deliver heartfelt service.
Capturing the character of the location, Sky Fire will offer sweeping views paired with spectacular cuisine, concepted by renowned Chef Dean Fearing. Search and apply.
From the Family at Bishop's Lodge
I love working for Auberge because each hotel is unique and connected to its location. Tied in with a sense of family, Auberge allows us to offer a one-of-a-kind luxury experience for our guests.
Auberge is a perfect fit with my values and beliefs! We are a family that encourages individual creativity, while still holding ourselves to the highest standards. Life is about immersing yourself into experiences and adventures. When everyone is aligned, it no longer feels like work.
Auberge has given me the luxury of working for a company that reflects my own values while working with a team that's family and being able to travel the world!
THE BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO YOU
By creating a culture focused on the development and well-being of the Team Members, Commodore Perry Estate can help support your life journey and offer the following benefits and rewards.
- Medical insurance contributions
- Paid public holidays and vacation
- Competitive salaries
- Complimentary meals in a dedicated team member dining room
- Career growth opportunities
- Discount team member stay program at Auberge Resorts Collection properties
- Referral bonus for every team member selected from your reference
- Best-in-industry training
- Wellness rewards to help you be healthy and stay motivated
- Education Reimbursement