Welcome to Etéreo. Our weekly calendar including our signature experiences, immersive wellness treatments and classes, and Chavitos (kids club) happenings can be found below. Enjoy an array of culturally enriching adventures, from a dynamic Mexican cooking class to our Mayan-influenced copal sunset ritual, that capture the ethereal spirit of our oceanfront haven.
- Book activities with your guia 24 hours in advance.
- All prices in USD excluding taxes & service charge.
- Private fitness classes available upon request at $150 pp. Inquire with your guia or at SANA.
Book these a la carte and weekly culinary experiences with your guia.
Many of our experiences are offered a la carte and can be arranged to suit your schedule and accommodate any size group.
- Private Yoga Class – Bend, stretch and find balance within your body and soul. Our yoga classes are designed to fit any level of practitioners, from fresh beginners to seasoned experts. Our range covers techniques varying from soothing breathing to strong-endurance asanas. Group classes available as well. | $128++pp | $50++ per additional guest.
- Photography Session – Whether you are on a romantic getaway in paradise or with your family parading in the sun, our photographer will capture the special moments that you will cherish for years to come. 45-minute complimentary photo session. Digital and print packages available for purchase without obligation.
- Private Tarot Reading – Local shaman Andrea Reyes—a spiritual coach and emotional therapist— will guide you through the magic of tarot to unveil the messages that the cards have in store for you. Discover valuable insights about your life path. Available as a couples’ experience. | 128++pp
- Mayan Calendar Private Reading – Astrologist Itzel Castillo will guide you through the secrets of the Mayan Calendar. Find out what your Mayan birth chart tells about your personality. Discover what tools for self-improvement you have within yourself. Compatibility and dynamics between signs’ reading available for couples, and families. | $128++pp
Find a unique experience daily across our array of dining venues.
- Brasa y Vino | Mondays & Fridays – Itzam will transform into a fiery grill-to-table steakhouse. Itzam | A la carte
- Tacology | Tuesdays – Explore a six course exploration of the taco in this innovative regionally-focused tasting. Che Che | $65++pp adults, 50% off for kids
- Abuela Dinner | Wednesdays & Sundays – Allow our culinary team to take you on an epicurean journey that honors the dishes they learned to make in their abuelas’ (grandmothers’) kitchens. Resol Garden | $125pp
- Garden Barbecue | Thursdays – Gather for an elevated barbecue under the celestial beauty of the night sky in Itzam's lush garden. Resol Garden | $95pp
- Oishi Nights | Saturday – Oishi translates to “delicious food” in Japanese. Encounter an abundance of sake tastings and locally-sourced fish and seafood. Che Che | A la carte
- Book and inquire with your Guía.
Water Sports at Etéreo
Whether you are an experienced scuba diver, a beginner looking to get certified, or love to begin your day with a sunrise paddle boarding session, Etéreo has an array of water sports for all types of adventurers.Learn More