Etéreo’s kids club Chavitos is a junior explorer’s paradise for adventures in nature and celebrating the Riviera Maya’s rich culture. Based on daily-changing themes that range from Beach Day to Maya Day, Chavitos offers an array of fun activities ranging from nature walks on the beach and above the local plant life to crafting your own alebrije, or Mexican spirit animal. Specialty instructors including our inhouse Dive Master will lead exciting age-appropriate lessons including scuba, paddle boarding, kayaking and more. Reserve some play-time for your children, while you relax and make the most of your stay at Etéreo.
- Chavitos Kid's Club is complimentary for little ones (beginning June 1, 2023).
- Full day and half day experiences available, seven days a week from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Special evening program available from 6:00 PM to 8:45 PM on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (24-hr advance reservation required)
- Designed for children ages 4 to 11
- Full day, half day and special evening programs available
From paddle boarding and kayak races in the ocean to treasure hunts and sandcastle-building on the beach, there’s something thrilling in store for every age group.
An explorer’s paradise, Chavitos offers fun activities to inspire a sense of connection with nature, including guided walks along the beach and above the lush forests to learn about the flora and fauna, and ocean exploration with licensed instructors.
Sessions on Mayan numbers and words, and creation myths of the Aztecs and Maya, plus daily-changing crafts including Piñatas, alebrijes, and Luchador masks bring Mexico’s rich culture and fantastic history to life.
Sample Schedule Below
Contact Resort Concierge for specific activities.
More to Love
unforgettable activities for