Etereo Getting Here
Address: Paseo Kanai 16 Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, C.P. 77730
Etéreo is located in Riviera Maya, 24 miles south of Cancun International Airport. Part of the luxury Kanai development, expanding over 594 acres, Etéreo is located on 9 acres of prime beachfront along the Caribbean coastline of the Riviera Maya. An integral part of Mexico’s Yucatan peninsula coastline, this parcel of land between Cancun and Tulum is home to white sand beaches, turquoise water, incredible palm trees and Mayan ruins – the natural bounty inviting visitors to renew their internal rhythms and deepen their connection with nature.
Private airport transportation between Cancun International airport (CUN) and Etéreo is available upon request .
- $198 inclusive of tax and service charge, each way.
- Maximum 5 passengers per vehicle.
- Please call 855.990.0065 or email email@example.com to arrange for resort transportation.
- Rates for larger vehicles are available.
Upon Arrival to Cancun
After disembarking the plane, passengers will be directed to immigration, baggage claim, then customs. After clearing customs, passengers will make their way toward the exit of the terminal building by passing through glass doors.
- Guests are encouraged to bypass any vendors who may approach them once there.
- Once outside, guests who have arranged for transportation pre-arrival should look for the airport host who will be holding Etéreo signage.
While in Riviera Maya, we can pre-arrange private ground transportation for off-property excursions.
- Please provide the details of your transportation needs prior to arrival.
- Local taxis are readily available for local transportation within the Riviera Maya area.
- Concierge is available to schedule taxi services upon request.
- Car rentals are also available both at the airport and resort.