Water Sports at Etéreo
Whether you are an experienced scuba diver, a beginner looking to get certified, or love to begin your day with a sunrise paddle boarding session, Etéreo has an array of water sports for all types of adventurers. Our experts will help you find the perfect activity suited to your experience level and interests, with options ranging from family friendly to romantic adventures for couples. Set off on your journey directly from our pier and explore the spectacular reef directly in front of Etéreo on the Caribbean Sea.
- Book and inquire with your Guía to participate in any of the below activities.
- Sailing Lessons - For those who want to learn how to sail, head out for up to three hours with an experienced sailing instructor and brush up on your sailing skills. | $60 per person per hour
- Sailing Tour - Journey on a daytime sail with a guide and relax as you take in the warm sea breeze. | $215 per boat | 4 pax max
Daily Paddle Boarding
All activities are complimentary. Meet at the beach shack.
- 9 – 10 AM | Morning Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) and Rays Sighting – Paddle boarders will love this sunshine-filled ray-seeking adventure.
- 3 – 4 PM | Sea Forest Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) & Kayak Promenade – Take a paddle board or kayak to discover the sea forest at Etéreo.
- Snorkeling - Discover the open ocean as you are guided to the perfect spot on the reef for snorkeling with a guide. | $90 per person
- Sail & Snorkel - Head out on the hobie cat and snorkel off the boat when you find the perfect spot. | $275 per boat
Padi & Beginner Programs
Get an introduction to the world of scuba diving at Etéreo with these entry-level diving opportunities that do not require you to be already certified.
- Discovery - Ready to discover the world of scuba diving before you take the plunge into getting certified? The Discovery course is the perfect way to test the waters of the scuba experience by learning the basic skills needed, under the direction of a PADI Professional. | $246 per person
- Surface Supply Diving / Snuba - This blend of snorkeling and diving is a great way to explore deep waters without a tank and is perfect for an adventurous family activity. | $45 per unit
- Scuba Diver - A subset of the Open Water Diver course, the Scuba Diver course is an intermediate step towards full scuba certification. You will learn more basic skills and complete it within 1-2 days. Elevate your stay at Etéreo by learning how to scuba dive with this detailed yet concise course. | $594 per person
- Open Water Diver - The most basic PADI certification course allows you to plan and execute dives with a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 60 feet. Begin by practicing in the pool and learn how to breathe underwater. This course can be completed in 2-3 days and includes an online development course. | $834 per person
- Kids Scuba Scout - Introduce your children to the world of diving as they learn the basics and explore in the pool. Over three days, they will get acquainted with diving, play interactive pool games, and snorkel in the ocean. | Ages 6-10 | $348 per person
- Sea Scooter Snorkeling - Try out a sea scooter and glide through the warm waters of the Mayan Riviera on a sea scooter amongst tropical marine animals. Enjoy swimming deeper and faster than you would with a regular snorkel. | $45 per unit
More to Love
unforgettable activities for