As darkness cloaks the land below, marvel at the stars above from Primland Resort's fully-equipped observatory. Taking exploring the Blue Ridge Mountains to a whole new level, Primland’s altitude and the unusual clarity of the night sky mean that you can study the stars, planets, nebulae, and other celestial objects without the dulling effects of ambient light. With Celestron CGE Pro 1400 and CPC 800 telescopes at your disposal, enjoy extraordinary glimpses of the heavens and our solar system year round.
- Year-round, weather dependent
- Beginning June 17th, stargazing guests can sip Moonrise or Stargazer Mocktails while savoring Macaroons
- Daily at 9:30pm, 10:30pm March-August
- Daily at 8:30pm, 9:30pm September-February
- Reservations required, call 276.222.6837