Hotel Policies at Primland | Auberge Resort Collection
PRIMLAND RESORT CANCELLATION POLICIES
Guarantee PolicyAll lodging reservations require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining 50% deposit is charged 14 days prior to arrival.
Cancel PolicyRoom nights changed or cancelled within 14 days will forfeit the full reservation amount
GOLF CANCELLATION POLICY
- It is our desire to accommodate all guests who request golf tee times. In order to do so, reservations should be requested at least 24 hours in advance. A non-refundable cancellation fee of 100% will be charged in the event of a no show or if golf is cancelled on the day of the activity. A cancellation fee of 50% will be charged in the event that golf is cancelled within 48 hours.
- A cancellation fee will be charged if the number of players decrease from the above confirmed tee times. A non-refundable cancellation fee of 100% will be charged in the event of a no show or if golf is cancelled on the day of the activity. A cancellation fee of 50% will be charged in the event that golf is cancelled within 48 hours.
- In the event inclement weather causes an activity to close, you will be notified without penalty.
- Rainchecks will be given if the course is closed due to weather and deemed unplayable.
- Rain or inclement weather itself may not dictate the closing of the course.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITY CANCELLATION POLICY
- It is our desire to accommodate all guests who request Outdoor Activities.
- In order to do so, reservations should be requested at least 24 hours in advance; a cancellation fee of 100% of the activity will be charged in the event that any Outdoor Activity reservations are cancelled within 24 hours of a reservation time or in the event of a no-show.
- In the event inclement weather causes an activity to close, you will be notified without penalty (guest cancellation due to weather will be subject to the 100% cancel fees)
SPA CANCELLATION POLICY
- It is our desire to accommodate all guests who request spa treatments. In order to do so, reservations should be requested at least 24 hours in advance; a cancellation fee of 100% of the salon or spa treatment will be charged in the event that spa reservations are cancelled within 24 hours of a reservation time or in the event of a no-show.
- Note: Please inform the spa prior to your treatment if you are pregnant, have allergies or other issues that may require attention. Excessive alcohol consumption prior to your treatment may result in a cancellation or rescheduling if available. Please arrive 15 to 30 minutes prior to your spa treatment
GUIDELINES FOR YOUR VISIT
Your well-being is of the utmost importance to everyone at Primland Resort. Please follow these guidelines.
- Do not approach or feed the wild animals. Primland has an abundance of native species that are protective of their territory and their young.
- For all activities, minor children need to be accompanied by an adult.
- For water sports, children need to be 50Lbs or over to participate due to personal flotation devices. Some activities have age, height and weight restrictions for safety.
- Please stay back from the edge of all overlooks and steep embankments. Do not cross over the guardrails. Enjoy the views from a safe distance.
- Please obey posted speed limit signs. They are in place for your protection as well as that of other guests and wildlife. Drive with care on our mountainous roads.
- For your safety, please notify security or guest services of your intended route and return time when venturing off on your own on unguided activities.
- Obey safety regulations for all activities as indicated. For guided activities, please carefully follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
- Drones: Drones are not allowed on property without prior approval from Primland. Primland enforces the State of Virginia’s laws. Visit the link below for more information. https://www.faa.gov/uas/recreational_fliers/
Our outdoor activities supervisor and guides are highly trained in all aspects of outdoor and sporting safety and are deeply familiar with the challenges of the terrain and the wildlife with which we share these forests.
EV CHARGER AVAILABLE
An EV charger is available for guest use, located next to Tobacco Barn, for Tesla models with adapter available to accommodate other EV models.
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
Yes, there is a resort fee starting April 1, 2023.
- How much is the Resort Fee per room?
The resort fee is $45 per room per night.
- Is the Resort Fee a fixed amount per room?
Yes, the resort fee is a fixed fee.
- Does the Resort Fee change by season?
No, the resort fee does not change seasonally.
- What items are included in the Resort Fee?
Welcome glass of wine on arrival
Valet or overnight self parking
Shuttle service within Primland resort
Guided hike and weekend yoga experiences
Daily snacks and nonalcoholic beverage refreshment in mini bar
High speed internet
Please contact us with drone information prior to arrival on property using this Drone Information Form.
- The use of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), including, but not limited to, drones and radio-controlled aircraft and devices, in airspace above private property requires advance approval by Primland Security.
- Priority is to ensure and protect the privacy and safety of guests and staff, as well as avoiding disruption while maintaining the harmony of the property. Flight of a personal UAS is not permitted on property without prior approval from a Primland Security personnel and completion of form prior to arrival.
- UAS are restricted from being flown within 600 feet of any accommodation or building, including but not limited to The Lodge, Pinnacle Cottages, Fairway Cottages, Tree Houses, and Mountain Homes.
- Drones may also not be flown near Stables Saloon, the main office, and Outdoor Activities Center.
- Recreational areas are restricted from Drone use including but not limited to horseback trails, RTV trails, hunting fields, and the sporting clay course. They cannot be flown over the Highland Course during play hours.
PET (DOG) POLICY
We look forward to providing a memorable and exceptional stay to our guests and their dogs. To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all of our guests, the following policies apply and a liability waiver must be signed on arrival.
- Pet Fee and Damage Assessment
There is a $250 one-time fee per dog per stay. A Service Dog, wearing a harness or an orange-colored leash and collar will not be charged the $250 one-time fee. Any damage caused or extraordinary cleaning necessary after your dog’s stay, as determined by the Hotel, will be billed to the guest room.
- Acceptable Dogs
We welcome all well-mannered dogs that are currently vaccinated. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any dog that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior, including, but not limited to, biting, excessive barking, or urination or defecation in public areas. No more than two dogs may occupy each guest room or suite. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that your dog must be removed, you will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your dog including transportation and kennel charges.
- Dog-Friendly Areas and Accommodations
Dogs are only allowed in the following indoor areas: Lobby area, restaurant patio, and your guest room. The following accommodations are dog- friendly accommodations:
With the exception of Service Dogs, dogs are not allowed in following areas:
By the pool
Inside the food and beverage outlets
In any part of the spa and on our Highland Golf course
Dogs must be leashed and accompanied by the Owner or held in arms in all common areas of the Hotel, including outdoors.
For the safety and comfort of your dog, Housekeeping will enter your room only if your dog is not present or you are present and your dog is leashed or caged. For your convenience please arrange a time for servicing your room with our guest services department.
If your dog is creating a disturbance for other guests, and you cannot be immediately reached to resolve it, the Hotel reserves the right to have a Hotel employee enter the room and stay with the pet. If it is necessary to “sit” with your pet you will be charged $50 per hour or part hour for “pet sitting”. Guests may be held liable for Hotel costs related to such disturbance, including but not limited to compensation to other guests as determined by the Hotel..
You represent that you maintain personal liability insurance in reasonable amounts sufficient to protect against damage or injury caused by your dog.
Primland is host to an abundance of wildlife. Please ensure your pet is leashed at any time when outside. Bears, deer, snakes, ticks etc are present and can trigger your pets hunting drive or cause harm and injury, including death. Primland will not assume any liability in case of injury or death to your pet. Please ensure your pet does not cause disturbance to our wildlife.