Second to surfing, Punta De Mita is known as a fisherman’s village with year-round species found along our coast. This adventure begins on a speedboat in Marina De La Cruz where you will meet your captain for your morning on the water. The captain will take you to local active and secret fishing locations to cast your reel. Specializing in inshore fishing, you will see the coastal mountain jungle and Nayarit shoreline on your way out to sea. Catch and release or bring your weighed catch back to shore to be prepared by Chef. Light action and spinning fishing rods provided, but feel free to bring your own rod!
- Cost: $725 USD / $14,500 Pesos
- Includes a private boat and up to four guests. Each additional guest $125 USD/$2,500 Pesos
- Butchering and cooking of fish not included in price, to add this service please inquire for pricing.
- Offered daily, departing at 8 AM | 4 hours
- Book with your Cuate or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More to Love
unforgettable activities for