Susurros del Corazón
Hotel Information - Susurros del Corazon
- Where is the hotel located?
Desarrollo El Banco Carretera a La Cruz de Huanacaxtle Km 14
Punta De Mita, Nayarit, Mexico 63734
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
+52 (329) 689 0900, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I text the hotel?
Yes, we do use AKIA platform, guests could see it as SMS or WhatsApp, the number is +52 (55) 9302 0627, this is mostly for in-house guests, and we use it in Pre-Arrival as well.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 3:00 PM and check out is at 12:00 PM. local time
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Late checkout is subject to availability.
- Total rooms
- Total suites and residences
59 Room & Suites + 4 residences
- Total meeting rooms
3 indoor meeting rooms, 2 outdoor meeting spaces
In consideration of all our guests the hotel is a non-smoking hotel.
Valet or self parking are available.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, the offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly.
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
ONDA Spa & Residences are currently being built.
- Seasonal Closures
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
No, there is not a Resort Fee.
- Does your property charge a Service Charge?
There is a 15% service charge at the resort.
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Yes, we offer private transportation through a third party company. Costs may vary depending on pickup location and number of guests.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
36 miles from the nearest International Airport
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
No, only private transportation.
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
We offer Private Transportation through a third party company. The cost depends on the pickup place and the number of guests – for example, $185 USD per way (up to 4 people) the pick up from the airport to SDC.
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar and MXN Pesos.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Payment Links.
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
Yes, depending on the season
- What is the pet fee?
Pet fee will apply per pet, per stay as follows:
1 Lock off (Hotel room) – $150 USD
2 Bedroom Villa – $200 USD
3 Bedroom Villa – $250 USD
4 Bedroom Villa – $300 USD
- Number of pets allowed?
- Special pet amenities and services?
Yes, pet amenities are provided.
- Support animals allowed?
Yes, service animals are allowed.
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
Yes, there is a 15 pound weight limit.
- What is provided with the pet fee?
Bed and amenities are included. Food is not included.
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
Through CUATES (Butler).
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, we do have a lost and found. Please contact your CUATE for immediate assistance.
- What does your turndown service entail?
Cleaning, water and special daily amenities are provided during turndown service.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Before noon for the same day, and afternoon delivery 24 hours after.
- Restaurants on site – Casamilpa & La Boquita. Pool Food Service: Acapulco
- Cafe “Mita” Coffee shop
- Car rental service available upon request
- Itinerary designer pre-arrival services
- Boutique Store – FASHIONKIND
- Valet parking
- Local area transportation
- CUATE (Butler-Front Desk)
- Luggage hold and storage
- Multilingual Staff
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Taxi service – Mercedes and Suburban
- ONDITA (Spa Services)
- Do you have residences for sale here?
Yes, residences will be available for sale starting in Q4 of 2023. susurrosresidences.com
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, our Itinerary Designer or CUATE can assist with any child care services.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available in Casamilpa and IRD.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available by request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our Itinerary Designer can provide a custom itinerary.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome.
Spa and Recreational Amenities
- Is the pool available for use?
Yes, the pool are open from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM daily.
- What are the spa policies?
The spa is exclusively for guests ages 18+. Minors can receive nail treatments. We have a 12-hour cancellation window and there will be a 15% service charge for each treatment for cancellations that are within the window. For groups we have 14-day cancellation window and a 20% service charge for each treatment.
- Does the resort feature a spa?
Yes, there is a spa on-site (by now we have ONDITA, our main spa ONDA will open Q3 2023).
- Does the resort feature a fitness center?
Yes, there is a gym onsite (by now we have a provisional facility next to the mail lobby, our main gym will open Q3 2023).
- Can I play tennis at the hotel?
Tennis/Pickleball courts are available on the property. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Can I play golf at the hotel?
Local courses are available within driving distance from the resort. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Are there other wellness amenities offered at the resort?
Yoga, Sun & Moon bathing, breathwork, stretching classes, Sunrise Strenght, Cacao rituals.