With most of the valley designated as a protected agricultural preserve, there’s an abundance of hiking trails. From a leisurely scenic stroll to a rigorous elevation climb, choose the route that suits you best.
- Picnic blankets and binoculars are available to borrow
- Contact our Itinerary Designers for hike details
Choose Your Adventure
With creeks, streams and a variety of flora along the way, even the youngest hikers will be intrigued by their surroundings.
With rolling vineyards, sweeping meadows and grazing livestock, these trails are conducive to walking and running. Four-legged friends are welcome.
These trails are beautiful at any time of the day, but as the day winds down, the sinking sun adds another element of beauty.
- Schultz, Ridge, Ridgeline, Marsh and Pig Flat Trail Loop: 7.6 miles, Moderate | 45-minute drive to trailhead
- Fern Lake via Mountain Trail and Vineyard Trail: 5.1 miles, Moderate | 35-minute drive to trailhead
- You-Walk Miwok and Shortcut Trail Loop: .8 miles, Easy | 20-minute drive to trailhead
After a scenic drive, hike to the perfect spot in a sprawling meadow or at the edge of a picturesque lake.
Beneath the shade of towering trees, climb 1,200 feet in elevation or stay at sea level where the marsh views fill the horizon with shades of green and blue.
Standing above the powerful Pacific, the salty air and sounds of crashing waves are naturally invigorating. Hike under the marine layer for cooler temperatures or take a late afternoon walk to watch the sun sink towards the horizon.
More to Love
unforgettable activities for