Design with the Artisan: Hampui Hats
Engage with the spirit of hat making alongside Bay Area’s most coveted milliner, Willee Roberts of Hampui Hats. Bring your grandmother's button, your father's tie, or your favorite stone to incorporate into your one-of-a-kind hat and Willee will guide you through his design process and techniques. Once your hat is complete, he will bestow blessings to you and your creation with a heartfelt ceremony.
- Available to book every Thursday starting October 6th
- Weekly from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- $1,000 per person (requires a minimum of 4 people to book, group maximum is 8)
- Hats take 3-6 weeks to complete and ship to guests directly from Willee's Berkeley studio
- Private hat making experiences are available for $1,550 a person (must be booked 4+ weeks in advance)