Health and Service - Auberge Resorts Collection
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our employees. Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay with us.*
General Property Information
- The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- The hotel’s already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
Guidance for the Use of Face Masks
- We encourage travelers to connect with our resort team to receive the latest information on local mask usage policies as well as other government regulations before traveling.
- Universal masking remains required in only specified settings, including on public transit (includes ride shares).
- Some businesses may require face masks, at their own discretion.
- We have provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer that are available throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary masks are available for guests upon request.
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. Contact the hotel for specific options.
- The number of employees entering the guest room to service it will be limited throughout the guest’s stay.
- Guests may deny housekeeping services during their stay at any time.
Please contact us at 866-421-5122 if you have any questions.
*All health and service practices are subject to change