Chileno Bay Culinary Experiences
Whether following a tucked-away path to a secluded perch above the Sea of Cortez for dinner at Proa or admiring the dramatic coastline with toes in the sand sipping on expertly-crafted cocktails, you’ll find exceptional dining experiences inspired by local ingredients and traditional preparations in spaces big and small.
Bespoke Dining Experiences
Gather with family in the comfort of the spacious terrace in your villa to enjoy a flavorful meal, prepared in your private state-of-the-art kitchen. Our Chef will curate a menu just for you. Enjoy Mexican favorites, a BBQ or allow the menu to be more imaginative, fusing all of your favorites with some of ours. Menus can be created for any palate or dietary specification. Perfect for celebrations or 'just because' - we take care of every detail while you enjoy the comforts of your Cabo home.
- Includes a chef and server
- Reservations required 24 hours in advance
The southern tip of Baja California is home to some of the world’s most important tournaments and sport fishing. At Chileno Bay, our cuisine is steeped in this local culture. After a morning fishing trip on the Sea of Cortez, in search of dorado, yellowtail, yellowfin tuna, wahoo and more, guests have the opportunity to bring their own catch back to the resort's kitchen for fresh preparation.
- Enjoy a meal in the style of your choice with a private lunch set up on the beach and an oceanfront view or from the comfort of a villa’s outdoor kitchen.
- Choose tiradito—served thinly sliced with cucumber, pickled onions and dried chili ponzu—or other raw techniques and have it grilled—served with rice, beans and organic vegetables—or another hot preparation.
- $55 per person inclusive of salsas and tortillas