Hotel Information | Chileno Bay Resort and Residences
- Where is the hotel located?
Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 15, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
Phone: +52 624-104-9600
Toll Free Phone: US Toll Free (855) 860-4297, MX Toll Free (800) 953-0922
- Can I text the hotel?
No, text communication with the hotel is not currently available.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 3:00 PM and check out is at 12:00 PM. Mountain Standard Time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Late check out may be requested and is subject to availability. Late check out fees apply beginning at 2:00 PM and is based on availability.
- Total rooms
140 spacious guest accommodations.
- Total suites and residences
86 guest rooms, 4 suites and 50 villas
- Total event spaces
7 event spaces
- 2 temperature controlled spaces
- 5 outdoor venues
In consideration of all our guests, the resort is a non-smoking property. Smoking is however allowed on your hotel terrace at any time, as well as our Beach Lounge, Motor lobby and COMAL Lawn when you are in public areas.
Your Personal Housekeeper will provide you an ashtray for your terrace upon request. Smoking in rooms will result in a post check-out charge of $300 USD
Both valet and self service parking are available complimentary.
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, the offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly.
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
Chileno Bay Resort opened in 2017 and has continued through 3 phases of development which were completed in late 2020.
- Seasonal Closures
There are no regular seasonal closures.
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
Guests of Chileno Bay Resort are welcome to enjoy any of the resort restaurants. In addition, there are a selection of special event spaces throughout the resort where private dinners can be arranged.
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
No, there is no resort fee.
- Does your property charge a Service Charge?
Yes, there is a 15% service charge in all areas.
Health and Services
- The health and safety of our guests and employees are of the utmost importance to us. Please call US Toll Free (855) 860-4297, MX Toll Free (800) 953-0922 or email reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and for more information.
- Can the hotel pick me up?
- Private airport transportation between San Jose del Cabo International airport (SJD) and Chileno Bay is available upon request (maximum 4 passengers per vehicle) for $215 inclusive of tax and service charge, each way. Rates for larger vehicles are available. Please call 844 207 9354 or email email@example.com to arrange for resort transportation. Prices subject to change.
- While in Cabo, we can pre-arrange private ground transportation for off-property excursions. Please provide the details of your transportation needs prior to arrival. Local taxis are readily available for local transportation within the Los Cabos area; concierge is available to schedule taxi services upon request. Car rentals are also available both at the airport and the Resort.
- How far is the hotel from the airport ?
Chileno Bay is 30 minutes from the San Jose del Cabo airport.
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
Complimentary evening shuttle service is provided between Chileno Bay and Esperanza
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
While in Cabo, we can pre-arrange private ground transportation for off-property excursions. Please provide the details of your transportation needs prior to arrival. Taxis are readily available for local transportation within the Los Cabos area; concierge is available to schedule taxi services upon request. Car rentals are also available both at the airport and the Resort.
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, MasterCard and Visa
- What is the Deposit Policy?
2 night deposit including tax and service fee is due at the time of booking. The deposit policy for December holiday bookings vary. Kindly contact resort for details.
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
There is a fee for guests over 2 per bedroom.
- What is the pet fee?
The pet fee is $150 per pet per room. In the unlikely event that your friend does not behave, based on the accommodation, there may be a cleaning fee up to $300 USD* upon departure. Rates are subject to Service Charge and Tax.
- Number of pets allowed?
Two pets maximum are allowed.
- Special pet amenities and services?
Every Chileno pup is welcomed with a Tidy Kit containing a resort map of pet- relief areas and bags. For pets staying in a villa, we provide an all-natural chew toy, an organic vegan paw soap, and a personalized Chileno collar tag. Our concierge can also advise you on dog-friendly experiences you can enjoy together to make the most of your time here.
- Support animals allowed?
Yes, service animals are allowed and the pet fee is waived.
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
Pets have to be less than 40 pounds
- What is provided with the pet fee?
All Chileno pups will receive a tidy kit, dinnerware, and resort wear upon check-in, while those staying in a villa with two or more bedrooms will feel extra pampered with exclusive dining, style and wellness amenities.
- Learn More
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Varies depending on the guest requirements.
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
Yes, laundry and dry cleaning services are available and can be arranged. Additional fees apply.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
This can be coordinated with the concierge. Additional fees apply.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, Chileno Bay does have a lost and found.
- What does your turndown service entail?
Turndown includes preparation of the bed and room for bedtime. Includes closing of draperies, removal of trash, refresh of bath linen, nightly candles are lit. The room and bathroom are refreshed as part of the service. Turndown can be tailored for specific celebratory occasions. Kindly inquire for details.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Housekeeping is twice daily, morning and evening turndown service unless requested otherwise.
- Chileno Bay Resort offers COMAL restaurant for breakfast and dinner, TnT for lunch and dinner and El Molino Coffee Shop is open daily. Guests also have access to pool dining, 24 hour in-room dining as well as private dining throughout the resort.
- Baggage Storage
- Car Rental Service available upon request from the concierge
- Reception Desk is available 24 hours a day
- Dalia Boutique, a Spa Boutique and RAW Art Gallery
- Guest Laundry Services
- Valet Parking
- Local Area Transportation – See concierge
- Outdoor areas for guests to enjoy
- Luggage Hold
- Multilingual Staff
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Private individual safes in each guest room
- Complimentary hand crafted Chilenito welcome beverage
- Bocce, Croquet, Giant Jenga and Connect Four lawn games
- Do you have residences for sale here?
Yes, there are residences available for sale.
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, hourly and daily babysitting services are available and can be arranged by our Concierge team.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available in all restaurants and through in-room dining.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available upon request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, highchairs are available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge can provide custom itineraries.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome, however a guest must be 18 years of age to acquire a room.
Spa and Recreational Amenities
- Pool Available
Yes, pools are available to guests from 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Spa on Site
Yes, the Auberge Spa Chileno Bay is on site.
- Fitness Center on Site
Yes, a fitness center and movement studio are available.
- Tennis Information
Tennis is not available.
- Golf Information
Golf is available at Chileno Bay Golf Course.
- Other Wellness
Chileno Bay offers daily fitness classes for an additional fee. In addition, Peloton bikes are available for in room/villa use for an additional fee. Personal Trainers are available. Non-motorized watersports are offered on a complimentary basis through our H2O beach club. Please contact resort for current activities.