The Edge Spa
The iconic Edge Spa at Blue Sky is a wellness sanctuary like no other. Aptly named for its dramatic location perched on the side of a dramatic precipice overlooking Alexander Creek, the Edge Spa seeks to restore guests after an enriching day exploring the great outdoors. Five treatment rooms house regionally inspired treatments and products which feature natural, bloom-to-bottle ingredients, some of which have been grown or wild-harvested on-site. Mindfulness pursuits, such as yoga and guided meditation are enjoyed in the Movement Studio or out in a remote natural alpine location , and it can be combined with an invigorating hike or horseback ride, so that guests can receive heightened health benefits. The Edge Spa boasts a serene relaxation pool overlooking Alexander Creek for guests to enjoy before or after their restorative treatments.
- Edge Spa Hours: daily from 10am - 7pm
- We invite you to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your treatment to relax in our riverside Creek Lounge
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes to the spa; a locker, robe and sandals are provided for you
- To change or cancel your appointment please give us a 24 hours notice to avoid being charged for your service in full
- Appointments are available for those not staying at The Lodge based on occupancy
The Sweet Escape Elopement Experience
Retreat to our secluded 3,500-acre mountain escape for a memorable elopement experience which includes 4 nights in a luxury suite, 3 half-day privately guided adventures, a photographer for 2 hours, a celebration dinner for 2 at Yuta, 2 sixty-minute Custom Edge massages at Edge Spa, a ceremony arbor in a secluded mountain setting, on-property transportation, on-site wedding coordination, and outdoor group yoga & guided meditation.
Alpine Dining Experience | Meal-Inclusive Pricing
Indulge in nourishing farm-to-table cuisine after an exhilarating day of exploring our 3,500 snow-covered acres between November 1, 2021 and April 30, 2022. This meal-inclusive plan provides a turn-key booking option for dining from James Beard Award-Winning Executive Chef Galen Zamarra.