The iconic Edge Spa at Blue Sky is a wellness sanctuary like no other. Aptly named for its dramatic location perched on the side of a dramatic precipice overlooking Alexander Creek, the Edge Spa seeks to restore guests after an enriching day exploring the great outdoors. Five treatment rooms house regionally inspired treatments and products which feature natural, bloom-to-bottle ingredients, some of which have been grown or wild-harvested on-site. Mindfulness pursuits, such as yoga and guided meditation are enjoyed in the Movement Studio or out in a remote natural alpine location , and it can be combined with an invigorating hike or horseback ride, so that guests can receive heightened health benefits. The Edge Spa boasts a serene relaxation pool overlooking Alexander Creek for guests to enjoy before or after their restorative treatments.
- Edge Spa Hours: daily from 10am - 7pm
- We invite you to arrive 30 minutes prior to your treatment to relax in our riverside Creek Lounge
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes to the spa; a locker, robe and sandals are provided for you
- To change or cancel your appointment please give us a 24 hours notice to avoid being charged for your service in full
- Morning appointments must be cancelled by 5 pm the evening prior
Book With Ease - 48 Hour Cancellation
We understand the importance of being flexible during times of uncertainty. Book your 2020 adventure and receive a full refund should you decide to cancel up to 48 hours prior to your arrival. With friendly cancellation terms, you can start dreaming of days at our sustainable farm with your kids, outdoor yoga in a secluded pine forest, heli-fishing on high-alpine lakes that have never before been fished, or a High West Whiskey tasting at our exclusive Mountain Yurt.
Full-Board Rate Option
This winter season, our new meal-inclusive rate option includes your luxury accommodation plus daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. Relax in our snowy mountain sanctuary while savoring elevated farm-to-table cuisine by James Beard Award-Winning Executive Chef Galen Zamarra.