The Edge Spa
- Edge Spa Hours: daily from 10am - 7pm
- We invite you to arrive 30 minutes prior to your treatment to relax in our riverside Creek Lounge
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes to the spa; a locker, robe and sandals are provided for you
- To change or cancel your appointment please give us a 24 hours notice to avoid being charged for your service in full
- Morning appointments must be cancelled by 5 pm the evening prior
Edge Custom Massage
- This custom massage combines the power of human touch with natural creek sound therapy, attuning to your body’s needs. Choose your massage pressure, and invoke a space where the breath is calm, the mind is tranquil, and the body is rejuvenated.
- 90 minutes – $330 | 60 minutes – $220
Sun Soak Journey
- A journey that nourishes your skin and rejuvenates your body to improve circulation, reduce stress and heal muscles. Detoxifying mineral salts are combined with calendula and rose moringa oil creating a complete mind-body connection. After 30 minutes of botanical water relaxation, immerse into a massage focusing on alignment of body, mind and spirit.
- 90 minutes – $400 | 60 minutes – $300
Grounding Foot Reflexology
- Allow meridians to flow with this acupressure foot massage. The healing oils of cedarwood, vetiver, ginger and Buddha wood warm the body, calm the nervous system, and relieve anxiety. This 30 minutes experience aligns and grounds your body, mind, and emotions.
- 30 minutes - $90
Carnelian Healing Massage
- As you tuck into the mountains, admiring the infinite pool of possibilities, surrender yourself to a Carnelian back massage. The herb-infused body oils carry a sensual and inspiring aroma blend to promote feelings of comfort and enthusiasm. Includes SPF 45 application.
- 30 minutes - $95
Alternative Energy Journey
- This experience begins with a brief consultation on the Creek House patio while enjoying a herbal-infused handcrafted tea. Your therapist will guide you into a state of meditation, tuning into your energy, thereafter sharing intuitive find- ings for healing blocked energetic pathways. During this interactive session, you will uncover patterns and truths for exploring and experiencing new ways to come home to your body and connect to yourself in a more profound way.
- 90 minutes – $360 | 60 minutes – $240
- Enjoy your massage in the privacy of your guest suite.
- Selected treatments only
- Pricing available upon request
HIIT the Trails
- This high-intensity interval training out on one of our Blue Sky trails is an exercise technique in which you give all-out, one hundred percent effort through quick, intense bursts of exercise, followed by short recovery periods. Set amidst the splendor of the mountains on our private 3,500-acres, you'll feel energized for an invigorating day ahead.
- 60 minutes - $75 | Monday, 4:00 pm or on request
A Breath of Wellness
- Learn how to use your breath as a tool for healing, relieving anxiety and stress, calming the nervous system, and balancing energy to deepen your meditation practice. Set on our spectacular private location amidst the powerful healing energy of the Wasatch Mountain Range, our pure alpine air will restore body, mind and spirit.
- 60 minutes - $75 | Tuesday, 4:00 pm or on request
- We are bringing this incredibly unique ancestral Mayan tradition to the mountains of Utah, a place of sacred land and strong ancestral roots. This experience will begin as we sit around a fire within the humbling mountains, accompanied by the vibrations of the singing bowls, sipping ceremonial cacao prepared with herbs, spices, tinctures and oils—all organic and of the highest quality—to help you gain access to your True Essence, your Inner Guide, and a deeper sense of contentment and peace.
- 60 minutes - $95 | Wednesday, 4:00 pm or on request
Sage: A Cleansing Journey
- Learn about the power of sage, how to smudge, set intentions and the healing benefits of burning this powerful plant, native to the land around Blue Sky. Take a bundle home with you.
- 60 minutes - $75 | Thursday, 4:00 pm or on request
Spirit of the Mountain Yoga Dance
- Movement experience in new heights. Our wellness guide will facilitate a yoga dance class designed to stimulate your creative expression through movement to synchronize your body, mind and breath.
- 60 minutes - $75 | Friday, 4:00 pm or on request
Yoga in the Forest
- Activate all your senses and allow the healing power of the forest and the sounds of music to take over. Journey with our wellness guide through one of our favorite Blue Sky hiking trails to a beautiful forest glade where you will be coached through breathing techniques to assist in mental clarity. You will be guided through a deep meditation practice, allowing the body to completely relax.
- 60 minutes - $75 | Saturday, 4:00 pm or on request
Higher Ground: Hike & Meditation
- Infuse art with nature and mindfulness in this outdoor mala making and nature meditation walk experience led by Erica. She will guide you through creating your very own keepsake mala to use on a mindful nature meditation walk to support whole-body peace and creative expression. Take a piece of the spirit of the wild home with you after a deeply reflective and expressive mala meditation walk experience.
- 60 minutes - $75 | Sunday, 4:00 pm or on request
Private Yoga Experiences | Launching July 1
- Forest Nidra is a systematic approach to guided relaxation that leads to a profound release of mental and physical tension. It is among the most powerful yogic tools for healing and transformation. As you allow the body to completely relax, you are guided through a deep meditation practice. Pick your style between; No yoga experience necessary.
- 60 minutes - $125
Intention Setting: Meditation & Journaling
- Intention Setting Meditation and Journaling Use specific meditation techniques pairing visuals with the breath in order to quiet the mind and access the part of you known as your higher self or intuition- connecting with that part of yourself in order to ask for guidance and clarity about the direction you should take in a certain area of your life. This meditation process goes through various layers of the mind- bypassing the logical and critical mind in order to access the creative and calm part of you that knows the heart's desire and what steps to take to fulfill it.
- 60 minutes - $125
Wild Warrior: Little Yogi
- A unique and free-flowing and expressively playful body-based yoga experience with yoga-themed songs, dance, games, and playful posture that mimic the landscape and creatures found in the wild outdoors here at The Lodge at BlueSky led by our Kid's yoga teacher, Erica. Erica is a longtime musical theatre stage performer and 6-year kid's yoga teacher. The combination of Erica's gifts lends to a dynamic, mindfully interacting, and entertaining yoga experience with songs, breathwork, and mindful movement.
- 60 minutes - $125