Your Home Away from Home in Litchfield County
Make the country your home in the idyllic town of Washington, nearby yet a world away. You will feel more like family as a guest of our Home Away from Home program, with unfettered access to hotel amenities, freshly prepared breakfast daily, complimentary laundry services, and a host of curated experiences suited to you and your family’s tastes.
- For stays of 7 nights or longer in a luxury guest room or suite
- Includes housekeeping and laundry service (up to 8 lbs per week)
- Save 20% on on-property food and beverage
- Complimentary in-room yoga mat
- Contact us 860.868.9466 to build a custom package for your stay
A Gift Certificate to Return
Plan your next visit to Mayflower Inn & Spa or one of our sister properties in New England, and enjoy a complimentary night (or two) included with your Home Away from Home program.
Daily Breakfast, Your Way
Start each day with a seasonally-inspired, American-style full breakfast prepared and delivered to your room or dine al fresco on our sun-drenched porch - it’s up to you.
Hand-Picked Experiences to Complete Your Perfect Stay
Leave the cares of the modern world behind. Escape to our country estate where you can reconnect with nature, indulge in restorative treatments for mind and body, and delight in farm-fresh, seasonally-inspired New England cuisine.
- Allow our culinary team to curate a seasonally inspired picnic lunch, carefully packed for you to take on a leisurely hike on any one of the nearby trails for the optimal picnic with a view.
- 1 Picnic basket per Week
- Seek serenity in the sanctuary of our tranquil spa with an indulgent massage therapy treatment designed to relieve tension and increase overall well being. Open-air and in-room massages may also be available.
- 1 60-Minute Massage per Week
My husband and I truly enjoyed our time at the Mayflower Inn & Spa. The property is beautiful and well maintained. The staff was incredibly gracious, attentive and helpful. We loved the Spa services, and the aquatics area and gym were great. The food was delicious! If you are looking for an ideal setting to escape and relax, go to the Mayflower! Dream814350 via TripAdvisor March 2020
A Summer Camp Alternative for Kids
Take a more personalized approach to summertime fun this year. Make unforgettable memories as you seek out new adventures and delight in the simple pleasure of spending time together as a family.
- Grab your binoculars, flashlight, compass, and magnifying glass and explore the natural meadows and wooded trails around the Inn.
- Explorer Kit is yours to keep.
- Our sprawling lawns offer ample space for our younger guests to try their hand at kite flying. Aspiring horticulturists can spend time with Chef in our Children’s Garden, learning how to care for the heirloom varietals that play a starring role in our farm-fresh cuisine.
- Take home the hand-selected kite and kids’ garden set with our compliments.