A 50% deposit of room charges including tax is required at the time of booking. The remaining 50% balance of room charges including tax will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
Mayflower Inn and Spa
Hotel Information - Mayflower Inn and Spa
- Where is the hotel located?
118 Woodbury Rd, Route 47, Washington, CT 06793
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
Resort Phone: 860-868-9466
- Can I text the hotel?
No, text communicate with the hotel is not currently available.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 3:00 PM and check out is at 12:00 PM. local time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Yes, late check out is based on availability and available at $150 per additional hour until 3 pm.
- Total rooms
- Total suites and residences
28 rooms and 7 suites.
- Total meeting rooms
1 meeting space (Tea House) with a capacity of 30 guests (U shape) & The Mayflower Tent with a maximum capacity of 140 guests (seated dinner)
In consideration of all our guests at The Mayflower Inn and Spa, we are a non-smoking property. Smoking in rooms will result in a post check-out charge of $300.
Valet or self parking are available.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, the offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. All reservations must be cancelled at least 14 days (Low Season), 14 days (High Season) and 21 days (Holiday Season) prior to arrival to avoid 100% forfeiture of stay. Please note that there will be a $75 processing fee for cancellations made outside of the cancellation window or for any date changes within the cancellation window. All advance purchase reservations are non-refundable. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly.
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
The property completed the renovation of 21 rooms and the entire restaurant and bar in June 2020.
- Seasonal Closures
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
Yes, guests are allowed to dine anywhere on the property.
Resort Fee Inclusions
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
Yes, there is a resort fee.
- How much is the resort fee per room?
The resort fee is $42.54 per room, per night plus tax.
- Is the Resort Fee a fixed amount per room?
Yes, the resort fee is a fixed fee per room, per night plus tax.
- Does the Resort Fee change by season?
No, the resort fee does not change seasonally.
- What items are included in the Resort Fee?
Enjoy a welcome beverage upon arrival
In room amenity
High speed Wi-Fi
In room freshly brewed coffee or tea
Complimentary valet service
Complimentary newspaper on demand
Access to indoor or outdoor pool
Access to fitness center
Access to private hike
Access to the tennis court
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Airport or train station transfers may be arranged with our Concierge Team through a preferred partner. Additional fees apply. Please contact our team at email@example.com with your flight information.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
1 hour away from Bradley airport, CT. 2-2.5 hours from NYC airports.
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
While we do not offer shuttle service, transportation can be arranged on your behalf with our preferred partners. Additional fees apply.
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
JFK – $425 one way. EWR – $475 one way. Bradley – $265 inclusive of tax, tolls, and driver gratuity.
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
There is not a cost for additional guests in the room.
- What is the pet fee?
The pet fee is $150 per pet. This is a one time fee.
- Number of pets allowed?
Two dogs maximum are allowed.
- Special pet amenities and services?
Pet amenities are provided in the room prior to arrival including a dog bed as well as food and water bowls.
- Support animals allowed?
Yes, service animals are allowed and the pet fee is waived.
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
- What is provided with the pet fee?
Pet amenities are provided in the room upon arrival (Dog bed and food and water bowls)
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
No dry cleaning facilities are available however, we do provide a wash and fold service through our housekeeping department. Prices vary per the valet ticket.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
This can be coordinated with the front desk team.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, we do have a lost and found. Please contact the front desk with questions.
- What does your turndown service entail?
Turndown includes a preparation of the guest room for evening and preparation of the bathroom for the morning. The room and bathroom are refreshed as part of this service while extra amenities are placed in the room.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Housekeeping is twice daily, morning and evening turndown service unless requested otherwise.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Varies depending on the guest requirements.
- Restaurant on site
- Baggage Storage
- Reception Desk is available 24 hours
- Gift Shop – Huntress
- House Car (5 mile radius)
- Multilingual Staff
- Room Service
- In room safes
- Complimentary beverage upon arrival
- Do you have residences for sale here?
No, there are not any residences available for sale.
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
No, we are unable to assist with child care services at this time.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available in all restaurants and in room dining.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available by request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge team can provide a custom itinerary.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome.
- Pool Available
Yes, the pool is open 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM (Children pool hours from 8.30 AM to 10.30 AM)
- Spa on Site
Yes, there is a spa on-site open from 8:45AM – 7PM daily.
- Fitness Center on Site
Yes, there is a fitness center on-site.
- Tennis Information
Yes, there is 1 tennis court on-site
- Golf Information
Local courses are available within driving distance from the resort.