Hotel Information | Auberge Resorts Collection
- Where is the hotel located?
68-1400 Mauna Lani Drive, Kohala Coast, HI 96743
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
Resort Phone: 808-885-6622
- Can I text the hotel?
Once guests check in, they are welcomed to communicate via our SMS Text: 808-731-1602
What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 3:00 PM and check out is at 12:00 PM. local time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Late check out is subject to availability and upon request. Late check out fees apply beginning at 2pm and is based on availability. In order to secure a confirmed late check out after 6pm we require the purchase of the additional night.
- Total rooms
- Total suites and residences
36 suites and 5 residences
- Total meeting rooms
(13) Indoor and Outdoor Event Spaces totaling 42,000 sqft.
Mauna Lani is a non-smoking property, indoor and outdoor. We kindly ask you to use our smoking area adjacent to the parking lot, should you need to.
Self parking is available.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly.
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
No, there are no upcoming renovations.
- Seasonal Closures
No, Mauna Lani does not have seasonal closures.
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
Yes, guests are allowed to dine anywhere on the property.
Resort Fee Inclusions
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
Yes, there is a resort fee.
- How much is the resort fee per room?
The resort fee is $35 per room including taxes.
- Is the Resort Fee a fixed amount per room?
Yes, the resort fee is a fixed fee.
- Does the Resort Fee change by season?
No, the resort fee does not change seasonally.
- What items are included in the Resort Fee?
Premium high speed Wi-Fi
Selection of complimentary daily activities with Living Culture and Ocean Activities
Complimentary Holoholo Kids Crew for children ages 5-12
Digital newspapers on personal device
24hour access to Auberge Fitness Center
Discounted overnight parking
Complimentary beach cruisers
Local phone calls
Use of Mauna Lani Fitness & Sport Club lap pool and facilities
Courtesy car use within the Mauna Lani Resort area
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Our Pre-Arrival team would be happy to arrange private transportation. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your flight information.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
The hotel is approximately 30 minutes away from Kona International Airport.
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
No, however, private transfers can be arranged at your request.
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
$78.33 one way taxi
$194.05 one way luxury Sedan
$204.19 one way luxury SUV
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
There is not a cost for additional guests in the room.
- What is the pet fee?
There is no pet fee at Mauna Lani.
- Special pet amenities and services?
Pet amenities are provided in the room prior to arrival including a dog bed as well as food and water bowls.
- Support animals allowed?
Yes, service animals are allowed .
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
Yes, there is a 30 pound limit on a pets weight.
- What is provided with the pet fee?
Pet amenities are provided in the room upon arrival (Dog bed, food and water bowls, etc.)
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
Laundry is available on-site.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
This can be coordinated with the housekeeping team.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, we do have a lost and found. Please contact the front desk with questions.
- What does your turndown service entail?
Turndown includes a preparation of the guest room for evening and preparation of the bathroom for the morning. The room and bathroom are refreshed as part of this service while extra amenities are placed in the room.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Housekeeping is twice daily, morning and evening turndown service unless requested otherwise.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Varies depending on the guest requirements.
- Restaurant on site
- Baggage Storage
- Car Rental Service available upon request from the concierge
- Concierge Desk
- Gift Shop
- Valet Service
- Local Area Transportation
- Luggage Hold
- Multilingual Staff
- Room Service
- In Room Safes
- Included with the resort fee, we offer alcoholic beverages upon check-in.
- Complimentary Beach Cruisers on property
- Do you have residences for sale here?
No, there are not any residences available for sale.
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, our concierge can assist with any child care services.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available in all restaurants and in room dining.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available by request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge can provide a custom itinerary.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome.
- Pool Available
Yes, the pool is open from sunrise to sunset.
- Spa on Site
Yes, there is a spa on-site. Open daily from 10Am – 5PM. We offer a true farm-to-spa experience
- Fitness Center on Site
Yes, there is a fitness center on-site.
- Tennis Information
Yes, there is tennis court on-site
- Golf Information
Play on Hawaii’s finest golf courses.
- Other Wellness