Wellness Center and Tennis Club
Play Tennis in Paradise
Connect with new friends and soak in the refreshing island breeze as you work up a sweat at Mauna Lani’s Wellness Center & Tennis Club. Memorable moments on the court are complemented by state-of-the-art facilities and fun-filled events. Grab a tennis racket, refine your backhand, and nail your ace, gleaning inspiration and motivation from Mauna Lani’s natural surroundings.
Open daily | 6:00am to 7:00pm
Six newly resurfaced blue courts, each with its own hydration station
Four pickleball courts
Please contact 808.885.7765 to reserve clinics and lessons
Enjoy private lessons and instructional clinics offered at the new award-winning Cliff Drysdale Tennis Garden. Please call 808.885.7765 to reserve lessons.
Fees apply, reservations required
Focus on fundamentals of the game and develop stroke techniques, rallying and match play. Clinics are themed daily.
- Monday to Sunday 9am-10am & 2pm-3pm
Tennis 101 & 102
Designed for beginner adults, this series provides basic skills and knowledge to move forward with confidence.
- Tuesday and Thursday 10am
Looking for an amazing workout? Cardio Tennis is a fun, sociable group fitness class set on a tennis court and open to all levels. No tennis experience necessary.
- Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday 7am-8am
This 90-minute session is set to music and comprised of drilling, strategy and point play situations.
- Wednesdays 5:30-7PM
As our most popular youth fitness classes, our robust junior tennis programs have something for every age and ability.
- Class Type
- Tots | Ages 4-5
- Fundamentals with an emphasis on FUN! Games are used to help improve skills and learn proper techniques. Each class is positive and low pressure.
- Monday or Wednesday 3:30pm-4:15pm or Saturday 9am-9:45am
- Little Pros | Ages 6-7
- Learn strokes, footwork, anticipation and tennis rules. A positive attitude and proper techniques are stressed, but no tennis experience is necessary.
- Monday, Wednesday or Friday 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Aces | Ages 8-13
- Focus on correct technique and game development. Serving, forehand, backhand, volleys and overheads are incorporated. Students learn basic strategy and correct evaluation of an opponent.
- Monday through Friday 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Tennis for Teens | Ages 14-18
- Combines tennis technical development with intense physical activity in an action-packed 60-min class. Players enroll in drills and games that inspire a love for our favorite game.
- Monday 5:30pm-6:30pm or Saturday 10am-11am
- High Performance Academy
- Designed for dedicated tournament players. Private lessons are recommended at this level as each player begins to develop his or her or playing style.
- Thursday 4pm-6pm
League & Clinics