Get in the swing
Play On Hawaii's Finest Courses
Mauna Lani enjoys a storied golf history, and all 36 holes are a fitting tribute to Francis I‘i Brown. Known for its lava bed terrain dotted by kiawe trees, the North Course offers the quintessential Hawai‘i golf experience. The South Course, with its stark a‘a lava setting, presents a challenging layout with holes set before mountain and ocean views—including #15, one of the world’s most photographed over-the-ocean holes. More than anything, they are places of connection—where moms, dads, sisters and brothers can grow closer with every drive, chip and putt.
Storied golf history, breathtaking sea views
Unlimited Golf with Daily Breakfast
A golfer’s paradise, discover where a natural lava bed terrain bordered by kiawe trees meets the alluring turquoise blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Stay three nights or more and receive daily unlimited golf at Mauna Lani’s famed North or South courses for two, along with daily breakfast. The longer you stay, the longer you can play our famed courses.
Sunset Golf Tour
Visit three stunning ocean-view holesLearn More
- Group and tournament green fee rates will be provided based on the amount of players, season, time of day, etc.
- Please contact Chris Noda, Director of Golf at 808.870.2390 or email CNoda@Troon.com
- Items include:
- Enhanced on-course food and beverage options
- Custom Club demo/fitting experiences - Callaway, PXG and more
- Prize Fund - Mauna Lani Golf Shop gift credit
- Troon Gift Cards
- Contact Chris Noda, Director of Golf at 808.870.2390 or email CNoda@Troon.com
- Activity information and group menu options available