Located on a sandy beach surrounded by historic fishponds and ancient petroglyphs your event guests can experience the culture of old Hawaii while enjoying the high-tech amenities the modern traveler expects. Add 36-holes of championship golf, a Hawaiian inspired spa, water sports, award-winning cuisine and gracious service with aloha and you have the perfect Hawaii Island destination for your next meeting or event.
Getting here and back is simple. We will help with Pre-Travel Testing
Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection is a luxury resort on the Big Island of Hawaii which is approximately 23 miles north of the Kona International Airport. It’s a 25-minute leisurely drive to the resort. Our concierge can assist you with your ground transportation.
- Turn left at the stoplight exiting the airport onto Queen Kaahumanu Highway #19.
- Remain on Hwy 19 for 19.5 miles. You will drive through two sets of traffic light enroute. The second set of lights is ¾ of a mile before the entrance to Mauna Lani Resort.
- Turn left into the resort onto Mauna Lani Drive and proceed a mile to the roundabout.
- Enter the roundabout/traffic circle and take the 2nd right onto Mauna Lani Drive. Shops at Mauna Lani will be on your right.
- Stay on Mauna Lani Drive until you reach the hotel entrance.
- Current Time
- 09:20 am
- Time Zone
- HST -10:00
- 80°F / 27°C
- Exchange Rate