Located on a sandy beach surrounded by historic fishponds and ancient petroglyphs your event guests can experience the culture of old Hawaii while enjoying the high-tech amenities the modern traveler expects. Add 36-holes of championship golf, a Hawaiian inspired spa, water sports, award-winning cuisine and gracious service with aloha and you have the perfect Hawaii Island destination for your next meeting or event.
- Current Time
- 04:47 am
- Time Zone
- HST -10:00
- 77°F / 25°C
- Exchange Rate
- 1 Dollar / 1.0 USD
Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection is a luxury resort on the Big Island of Hawaii which is approximately 23 miles north of the Kona International Airport. It’s a 25-minute leisurely drive to the resort. Our concierge can assist you with your ground transportation.
- Turn left at the stoplight exiting the airport onto Queen Kaahumanu Highway #19.
- Remain on Hwy 19 for 19.5 miles. You will drive through two sets of traffic light enroute. The second set of lights is ¾ of a mile before the entrance to Mauna Lani Resort.
- Turn left into the resort onto Mauna Lani Drive and proceed a mile to the roundabout.
- Enter the roundabout/traffic circle and take the 2nd right onto Mauna Lani Drive. Shops at Mauna Lani will be on your right.
- Stay on Mauna Lani Drive until you reach the hotel entrance.