Join us in Lutie's Garden Restaurant for a delicious cup of coffee before taking a brief tour of the Estate Gardens where you'll meet with our talented landscaping director, Dalton Hagi, to explore his favorite local plants that flourish around the Estate. After gathering clippings of Native Texan plants found on the grounds, create your own botanical drawing as local artist Jonathan Maurel teaches of pencil sketching and inking using fundamental techniques like shading, cross hatching and inking during an hour-long class.
- 1 hour introduction class to botanical drawing
- Located in Lutie's
- Every other Friday at 9AM
- $50 for guests plus 20% service charge
- Limited seating | Check with Estate Host to confirm availability
- Private classes available upon request