Careers at Commodore Perry Estate
A Career As Unique As You Are
A treasured Austin landmark reimagined by internationally known designer Ken Fulk, Commodore Perry Estate will be a modern interpretation of a residential estate from yesteryear, where guests are invited to sit back, celebrate and be inspired with thoughtful conversation. The Estate will bring a new level of contemporary glamour and whimsical soul to the city in the form of a full service Hotel, private Mansion, Lutie's Restaurant, an over-sized outdoor pool, and exquisite outdoor and indoor event space. As a team member at Commodore Perry Estate, you will enjoy a sense of family like no other. We offer competitive compensation and benefits in a historical and fun working environment, where individuality is celebrated and dreaming big is encouraged.
From the Family at Commodore Perry Estate
- Kami Tainatongo, Reservation Sales
- Jacqueline Gilles, Experiences Manager
- Ana Aguilar, Director of Rooms
If you are heartfelt, collaborative and looking for a place that values your curiosity, nurtures your individuality and personal growth, and empowers you to be your best, you’re in the right place.
- Marco Bustamante, General Manager
THE BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO YOU
By creating a culture focused on the development and well-being of the Team Members, Commodore Perry Estate can help support your life journey and offer the following benefits and rewards.
- Medical insurance contributions
- Paid public holidays and vacation
- Competitive salaries
- Complimentary meals in a dedicated team member dining room
- Career growth opportunities
- Discount team member stay program at Auberge Resorts Collection properties
- Referral bonus for every team member selected from your reference
- Best-in-industry training
- Wellness rewards to help you be healthy and stay motivated
- Education Reimbursement