Wellness at Commodore Perry Estate
Inspired and energized by the whimsical soul of Austin
Retreat from everyday routine into the sunken gardens and blissful hidden corners of Commodore Perry Estate. Sip fresh local coffee in the sun-warmed Solarium before you bolster internal and external strength in a Movestrong or pilates class. Relax into elegance at a poolside lounge after a refreshing swim, and freely explore famous Texas landmarks on foot, by bike or by kayak. With weekly fitness classes, farm-fresh cuisine and curated experiences, like Candelight Consciousness, a mindful respite awaits in the heart of Austin.
Wellness isn't all about a hardcore workout. Center your mind and body with some of our unique experiences such as meditation, candlelight consciousness, or even a palm reading.
Open 24 hours a day, our fitness options are available for all skill levels. From private sessions, group classes or a self paced fitness session, you choose what makes you your best self.
Refuel your spirit during a three-day wellness getaway in Austin. Drink up the elegance and ambiance of one of the culture capitals of the United States while you relax and reconnect.
Fitness In Nature
On the Trails
Explore the quaint Hancock Neighborhood surrounding the Estate. With independent shops and restaurants, the Hyde Park area can create an afternoon of exploring. If you want to venture a little further out, take a walk around Town Lake, hike Mount Bonnell, or go for a round of frisbee golf at Zilker Park.
On the Water
If you prefer your activity on the water, grab a picnic and spend the day on Lady Bird Lake. Canoe, paddle boat, or kayak in the heart of the city.
Weekly fitness classes are held in various indoor and outdoor settings through the Estate and built to suit every skill level and ability.
- Saturdays | 9:00 AM
- This unique mat-based class uses your own weight, intentional breath, and time intervals to find your body's limits and develop a new and stronger you
- Saturdays | 10:30 AM
- Give yourself an hour of curated self-care with Caitlin Fennessy, founder of the popular Peach House ATX. The classes are creatively curated and intuitively choreographed, consistently challenging but approachable for all levels because of thoughtful cueing and modifications and variations.
- Sundays | 10:30 AM
- Start your self-care Sunday right with a yoga class led by Caitlin Fennessy, founder of Peach House ATX. Designed for all ability levels, this class will build strength, stretch muscles and help set intentions for the week ahead.
- Candlelight Consciousness
- 1st Monday of the Month | 6:30 PM
- Treat yourself to a blissful evening of guided meditation practices: breath work, mindfulness, traditional mantras to evoke emotional and intellectual awareness and deep relaxation. Cultivate intentions, open your heart space and feel more empowered with tools for peace in the month ahead.
- Garden Sound Bath
- Treat yourself to a blissful evening as Melissa uses her Tibetan singing bowls to take us through a guided sound bath, which is a meditation class that aims to guide you into a deep meditative state while you're enveloped in ambient sound played by instructors.
Spring In Bloom | $200 Resort Credit
This spring, take a short road trip to a world away. With blooming flowers and chirping birds, rediscover the simple pleasures of yesteryear. From the vintage flair of the old-fashioned punchbowl service to the quaint charm of breakfast on the sunny Loggia, the $200 resort credit can be used in so many ways.
Midweek at the Mansion
A midweek escape or working remote can be picturesque and productive. Discover quiet spaces throughout the Mansion or peacefullness among the gardens, perfectly conducive to conquering the email inbox. Each night includes a $50 food and beverage credit, breakfast for two and valet parking.
$200 Resort Credit
Take a short road trip to a world away. Explore new scenery and rediscover the simple pleasures of yesteryear. From the vintage flair of the old-fashioned punchbowl service to the quaint charm of breakfast on the Loggia, the $200 resort credit can be used in so many ways.
Third Night Free
Discover a change of scenery. From crackling vinyl in the Living Room to a picnic on the expansive Estate grounds, you won't want to leave. Luckily, the 3rd night is complimentary.