Commodore Perry Estate
Hotel Information - Commodore Perry Estate
- Where is the hotel located?
4100 Red River St Austin, TX 78751
- What is the hotel phone number?
Hotel Direct Phone: 512-817-5200
- Can I text the hotel?
No, text communication with the hotel is not currently available.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 3:00 PM and check out is at 12:00 PM.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Late check out may be requested and is subject to availability.
- How many rooms do you have?
There are 54 spacious guest accommodations.
- How many suites and residences do you have?
There are 42 hotel rooms and 12 suites.
- How many meeting rooms are there?
There are 3 meeting rooms
- Estate Gardens
- Are you a smoke-free establishment?
Yes, The Estate is a smoke-free establishment.
- What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, the offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, please contact the hotel directly.
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
Commodore Perry Estate opened in the Summer of 2020.
- Are there seasonal closures?
There are no regular seasonal closures.
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
The Mansion is open for all-day dining for hotel guests and members. The pool offers seasonal service. In-room dining is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lutie’s Garden Restaurant, the Estate’s signature restaurant, is open for dinner Tuesday through Sunday.
Resort Fee Inclusions
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
No, there is no resort fee.
- Can the hotel pick me up?
- Pick ups are pre arranged with the concierge. Additional fees apply.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
- We are about a 20 minute drive, or 9 miles from Austin, Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
No, Complimentary shuttle service is not provided.
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
Costs vary greatly depending on mode of transportation.
- What is your overnight parking fee?
The overnight parking fee is $49.
- Do you provide car charging?
No, charging for electric vehicles is not available.
- Can you help find a taxi?
Yes, our concierge can arrange for taxi services
- What currency is accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the accepted payment options?
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
There is not a cost for additional guests in the room.
- What is the pet fee?
The non refundable pet deposit is $125 per pet per room.
- Number of pets allowed?
Two pets maximum are allowed.
- Special pet amenities and services?
We provide a bed, bowl and treats for our visiting pets.
- Support animals allowed?
Yes, service animals are allowed and the pet fee is waived.
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
Pets under 60 pounds are permitted.
- What is provided with the pet fee?
We provide a bed, bowl and treats for our visiting pets.
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
Yes, we have laundry facilities on property and dry cleaning services can be arranged.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
This can be coordinated with the Estate host. Additional fees apply.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, Commodore Perry Estate does have a lost and found.
- What does your turndown service entail?
Turndown service is tailored to each guest based on their stay or specific celebratory occasion. Services for all includes removal of trash, refresh of towels and linen if needed, clothes folded and, complimentary carafes of water filled and coffee and teas provided.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Housekeeping is twice daily, morning and evening turndown service unless requested otherwise.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Varies depending on the guest requirements.
- Lutie’s Garden Restaurant
- Baggage Storage
- Estate Hosts are available 24 hours a day
- Guest Laundry Services
- Valet Parking
- Mercedes house cars are available for use on a first come, first serve basis.
- Luggage Hold
- Multilingual Staff
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Do you have residences for sale here?
No, there are not any residences available for sale.
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, we recommend Grandparents Unlimited, a well trusted local childcare provider, hourly and daily services are available. Services can be arranged with our Estate Host team.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available in all restaurants and through in-room dining.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available upon request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our Estate Hosts can create custom itineraries.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome when accompanied by an adult, however a guest must be 21 years of age to acquire a room.
- Is there a pool available?
Yes, pools are available to guests from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
- Is there a spa on site?
No, there is not a spa on site.
- Is there a Fitness Center on site?
Yes, a fitness center is available on site.
- What are your fitness center hours?
The fitness center is open 24 hours.
- Is there Tennis on site?
Tennis is not available.
- Is Golf on site?
Golf is not available. There is a public golf course across the street. The Hancock Golf Course.
- What other Wellness options are available?
Weekly Pilates and yoga classes are available.
- What are the hours of service at Lutie’s?
Lutie’s is open for dinner from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM, Tuesday through Sunday.
- What are the breakfast options on the Estate?
There is breakfast service in the Mansion, exclusive for members and Estate guests.
- Are there dining options available at the pool?
Food and beverage offerings will be served from sunrise to sunset daily during the summer season.
- Is photography allowed at the property?
Access to the estate is exclusive to overnight guests and members. Commercial photoshoots on the grounds are not permitted. More information about photo shoots can be found here.
- Do you have wi-fi?
We offer complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access in all public areas and rooms.
- Do you rent out AV equipment?
Yes, a range of AV equipment is available to rent.