Groups at The Lodge at Blue Sky Incentives and Meetings
Built into a dramatic canyon on 3,500 acres of ranchland, Blue Sky mirrors the majesty of the natural environment. Groups will engage in authentic spaces and experiences that will allow you to forge deep, meaningful connections, spark creativity and craft timeless memories.
46 rooms and suites
9 event venues
40 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport
Meeting and Event Venues
Unique venues that harken to our distinctive mountain heritage
Yuta is the main restaurant at The Lodge at Blue Sky. The menu celebrates refined mountain fare utilizing organic, heirloom ingredients, many of which are grown onsite at Blue Sky’s sustainable farm. Yuta is the ideal venue for seated group breakfasts, lunches and dinners of up to 65 guests.
Square Footage 1,700
Capacity 65 | Terrace 30
Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Explore the nearby rivers for a day of fly fishing, greet the day with an invigorating mountaintop yoga class, or receive expert instruction on our sporting clays course.
- Cattle Sorting: Learn the time-honored ranch skill of cattle sorting. 2 hours | 40 guest maximum
- Healing Power of Horses with Guiliana Marple, Equine Specialist: Breathe deeply and observe how you connect with yourself and others with the assistance of our soulful rescue horses. 2-4 hours | 25 guest maximum
- White Tail Ride: Embark on a true equestrian excursion through mountains, meadows, valleys and creeks at Blue Sky. 2.5 hours | 12 guest maximum
- Cowboy Culture - Roping & Riding Demo: Allow our wranglers to put on a traditional Western show for your guests. 1 hour | Great for large groups
- Canvas Painting: Guests will enjoy an outdoor or indoor painting experience at a unique location at Blue Sky. 2 hours (3-4 with hike) | 50 guest maximum
- Gracie's Farm Flower Workshop:Your farmer guide will tour you through the farm where you’ll learn about different flower species and harvest freshly farmed flowers. 2 hours | 10 guest maximum
- Guided Farm Tour: Join us at Gracie’s Farm for an immersive tour of the grounds and farm store. 1.5 hours | 30 guest maximum
Field & Stream
- The Sporting Club Experience: Enjoy a morning of shooting at the Sporting Club, a private club only available to members and guests of the Lodge at Blue Sky, with unparalleled views of the Wasatch mountain range. 2-3 hours | 60 guest maximum
- Axe Throwing & Archery: The group will split into teams where they’ll engage in friendly competition, alternating between axe throwing & archery. 1 hour | 25 guest maximum
- Group Fly Fishing: Learn the basics of casting, about native Utah trout species, the etymology of fly selection, how to rig your own rod, and of course how to catch a fish. 4 hours | 20 guest maximum
- Guided Hiking: Our expert guides will take you on a trek through Blue Sky’s mountainous terrain, finding the best viewpoints on property. 2-3 hours | 100 guest maximum
- Adventure Team-Building Competition: Teams will learn to work together to answer trivia questions and find scavenger hunt items throughout our extensive trail system, all while participating in adventures on the way. 2 hours | 40 guest maximum
- Guided Mountain Biking: Join one of our instructors as they guide you on Park City’s 450 miles of IMBA Gold-rated trails. 3 hours | 8 guest maximum
- Trail to Flow: After an intermediate guided hike with beautiful mountain vistas, you’ll arrive at a remote location for a rejuvenating yoga session in the fresh alpine air. 2.5 hours | 40 guest maximum
- Soaring Yoga: Immerse yourself in the power of mother nature while experiencing “soaring yoga”, utilizing the hanging silk hammocks to deepen yoga postures and stretches. 1.5 hours | 10 guest maximum
- Sound Bath: Allow waves of sound and vibration to wash over you which are created by crystal bowls, ocean drums, chimes and gongs. 1 hour | 40 guest maximum
- Shoshone Stories and Sage Blessing: Blue Sky guests are invited to this rare, sacred experience with local Shoshone Chief Darren Parry as he shares indigenous history and culture through stories from his grandmother. 1.5-2 hours | No maximum
- Sugar Nap | Chakra Sleep Ritual: Our resident energy healer, Sugar Forbes, shares the science behind (and the importance of) sleep and how it affects your energy, focus, and daily decisions. 1.5 hours | 40 guest maximum
- Wim Hof Method - Breathwork, Mindset & Cold Plunge: The Wim Hof Method is simple, effective, and available to most everyone, and involves experiencing small bouts of voluntary discomfort which brings more purpose, energy, and satisfaction into one's life. 2.5-3 hours
An Inspiring Setting for Connection + Focus
Luxurious Design that Mirrors Nature
The Lodge at Blue Sky's rooms and suites offer an intimate environment for small group meetings, incentive and corporate retreats. Experience the feeling of “away from it all” while being just 40 minutes from an international airport.
Immerse. Discover. Explore. Relax.
Group activities at Blue Sky invite guests to learn new skills, step outside their comfort zone and to forge meaningful connections with each other and the natural environment.
Blue Sky offers a variety of event spaces to cater to group functions of all styles and sizes. Event planning services and farm-to-table catering options ensure no detail is left unattended.
- 9 event venues
- View Gallery