Hotel Information | Solage
- Where is the hotel located?
755 Silverado Trail, North Calistoga, CA 94515
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
Toll Free Phone: 866-942-7442
- Can I text the hotel?
Guests can communicate with the hotel via text messaging if they desire.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 4:00 PM and check out is at 12:00 PM. Pacific Standard Time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Late check out is subject to availability and upon request. Late check out fees apply beginning at 3:00 PM and is based on availability. To ensure no fee for late checkout be sure to coordinate with the front desk.
- Total rooms
100 spacious guest accommodations, all are either a suite or a studio with separate entrances.
- Total suites and residences
15 suites and 85 studios
- Total meeting rooms
6 meeting rooms
- Solstice | 3,500 sq. ft. | Indoor space
- Solstice East Terrace | 1,400 sq. ft. | Outdoor space
- Solstice South Terrace and Courtyard | 1,250 sq. ft. | Indoor and outdoor space
- Event Lawn | 3,700 sq. ft. | Outdoor space
- Spectera | 1,050 sq. ft. | Indoor space
- Luna | 160 sq. ft. | Indoor space
- Nova | 1,550 sq. ft. | Coming soon
Solage is a non-smoking property, indoor and outdoor. We kindly ask you to leave the property to smoke, should you need to.
Both valet and self service parking are available complimentary.
Charging stations are available for Teslas and electric vehicles.
Contact Valet by phone at 707-226-0800
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, the offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
By the end of April 2021, we will have 11 new studios including a total of 7 Junior Fireside Suites and 2 Two Bedroom Estate Suites. In addition there will be a new restaurant, Picobar, and meeting space, Nova.
- Seasonal Closures
There are no regular seasonal closures.
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
You can dine throughout the resort with the exception of the spa. Solbar is the main restaurant.
Resort Fee Inclusions
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
Yes, there is a resort fee.
- How much is the resort fee per room?
The resort fee is $45 per night. There is no tax added to this fee.
- Is the Resort Fee a fixed amount per room?
Yes, the resort fee is a fixed fee of $45 per room, per night.
- Does the Resort Fee change by season?
No, the resort fee does not change seasonally.
- What items are included in the Resort Fee?
The resort fee includes the following:
* Access to the Mercedes driving experience
* Complimentary wellness classes
* Access to the spa wellness facilities including spa pools, fitness center, movement studio
* Two cruiser bikes per studio
* Welcome glass of wine at check-in
* Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property
* Daily coffee, tea and a seasonal beverage provided in your room
* Bottled water all day
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Pick ups are pre-arranged with the concierge.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
* Santa Rosa/Sonoma County Airport is 18 miles from Calistoga (approx. 48 min)
* San Francisco Airport is 86 miles away (approx. 1 hr. 50 min)
* Sacramento Airport is 80 miles away (approx. 2 hrs 25 min)
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
* Book directly through Concierge via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at
* Transportation provided by Napa Valley Tours and Transportation
* $295 airport drop off or pick up
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
* Taxi – $150 ~ $200
* Town car – $295+
You can schedule service through the concierge.
- St. Helena
Seven miles south or 10 minute drive.
We are located right outside of downtown Calistoga, about a 5 minute bike ride.
About a 45 min drive, 30 miles south
About a 30 min drive, 20 miles south
About 1-hour drive, 33 miles south-west
About a 40-45 min drive, 28 miles north-west
- Santa Rosa
About a 40 min drive, 21 miles west
- St. Helena
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- What is the Deposit Policy?
100% of the stay’s room, taxes, and resort fees are collected as the advance deposit at the time of booking. Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to arrival are eligible to receive a full refund.
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
There is not a cost for additional guests in the room.
- What is the pet fee?
The pet fee is $150 per room.
- Number of pets allowed?
Two dogs maximum are allowed.
- Special pet amenities and services?
Special pet amenities and services are available through the concierge.
- Support animals allowed?
Yes, service animals are allowed and the pet fee is waived.
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
No, there are not any weight or breed limits.
- What is provided with the pet fee?
Dog amenities include a bed, bowls, treats and a personalized welcome card.
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
Yes, we have laundry at Solage and dry cleaning services are offsite.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
For pressing services, contact Guest Relations at ext. 0 from your studio or place items in the laundry bag in the room.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, Solage does have a lost and found.
- What does your turndown service entail?
Turndown service takes place in the afternoon or evening and includes:
* Turndown of beds
* Room straightened up
* Special water placed next to bedside
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Housekeeping is twice daily, morning and evening turndown service unless requested otherwise.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
If the laundry is turned in by 9:00 AM, it will be returned the same day at approximately 6:00 PM. Laundry services are available Monday through Saturday, no service is available on Sundays or holidays.
- Restaurant on site – Solbar and Picobar coming soon
- Baggage Storage
- Car Rental Service available upon request from the concierge
- Concierge Desk located in back offices
- Gift Shop located at the Spa boutique
- Valet Service
- Local Area Transportation – See concierge
- Lounge – Solbar Lounge
- Luggage Hold
- Multilingual Staff upon Request
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box – In-Room Safe
- Mercedes Drive Program
- Complimentary glass of wine upon check-in
- Complimentary beach cruisers with each guest room
- In-room iPad
- We offer wireless high-speed Internet access in all public areas and rooms. There is also a complimentary computer and print station in the lobby.
- Audio/Visual equipment rental
- Meeting rooms
- Fax machine
- Wired and wireless high-speed internet access in guest rooms and meeting rooms.
- Do you have residences for sale here?
No, there are not any residences available for sale.
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, our concierge can assist with any child care services.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available at Solbar and through in room dining.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available upon request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge can provide a custom itinerary full of family activities catered to your interests.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome.
- Pool Available
Yes, the pool is open 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Spa on Site
Yes, a full service spa is on site
- Fitness Center on Site
Yes, a fitness center is on site and fitness classes
- Tennis Information
Tennis is not located on-site. Please contact the concierge for information on nearby tennis courts and reservations.
- Golf Information
Golf is not located on-site. Please contact the concierge for information on nearby golf courses and reservations.
- Other Wellness
Geothermal pools with temperatures ranging from icy cold, to 98 degrees and 103 degrees located at the spa. The Silverado Suites feature a private hot-tub in their patio. The Junior Fireside Suites features a private outdoor shower. The two bedroom Estate Suites feature a private outdoor shower and a raised spa for up to six guests.
- Spa Hours
The Spa is open 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (subject to change).
- Age requirement
You must be 18 years of age or older to go to the spa.
Guests are welcome to enjoy all the spa has to offer when you receive a minimum of a 60-minute service with an additional fee of $30 Monday-Friday and $50 Friday and Saturday.
- Fitness Classes
Yes, fitness classes are available for in house guests and members.
There is a mineral pool at the full service spa with bathhouse therapies available.
- Private Training
Our concierge desk can arrange private training sessions.
Memberships are available. Contact the spa at 855-790-6023 or email@example.com for details.
- Cancellation Policy
There is a 24 hour cancellation policy at our spa. If you cancel within the 24 hours you will be charged for the treatment.
- Solbar hours
Breakfast from 7:00 AM to 11:15 AM
Lunch from 11:45 AM to 2:45 PM
Lounge from 3:00 PM to 5:15 PM
Dinner from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM daily
- In Room Dining hours
Breakfast is 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Lunch is 11:45 AM to 3:00 PM
Dinner is 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Kids Menu is 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Late-night menu available 9:30 PM to 7:00 AM
- Pico Bar
- Corkage Fee