Health and Service | Solage
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our employees. Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay with us.*
General Property Information
- Please note that Solage is currently open for Essential Travel only, with limited services offered. More information on Essential Travel can be found here.
- The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- The hotel’s already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- Procedures for social distancing have been put in place throughout the hotel. We ask that all guests wear a mask at all times when social distancing is not possible.
- All guests will be subject to a temperature screening upon check-in. We kindly ask that if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms at the time of your arrival, that you please modify your reservation to a future date to ensure the safety of our guests and Team Members
- The health of our Team Members is being carefully monitored. All Team Members will be temperature screened when they arrive to work.
- Team Members will wear masks and gloves as required by local department of health guidelines.
- We have provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer that are available throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary masks are available for guests upon request.
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. Contact the hotel for specific options.
- The number of employees entering the guest room to service it will be limited throughout the guest’s stay.
- Guests may deny housekeeping services during their stay at any time.
- Solbar is open from 8am – 8pm for in-room dining only, as well as offering to go orders with Solbar at Home.
- Single use condiments are available throughout the dining experience.
- Restaurant team members will be wearing masks for the safety and comfort of themselves and our guests.
- Staff members undergo a detailed health screening prior to every shift.
- Our staff is trained on the importance of proper hand washing and food safety techniques.
- We use a EPA approved peroxide based disinfectant on our chairs and table tops as well as other high touch surfaces effectively eliminating viruses.
- Sanitizer spray and cleaning towels are changed between each shift.
Fitness Center and Wellness
- Our Fitness Center has been moved outdoors to allow for social distancing.
- All equipment will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for guests’ use.
- Classes will be offered as private sessions to allow for social distancing.
Spa services will not be offered at this time, however the five Geothermal Pools at the Bathhouse will remain open for guest use. Should you have any of the following conditions – or have had them within the last 48 hours, please refrain from using the spa facilities:
- Contagious diseases, including any cold or flu, no matter how mild it may seem
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol-including prescription pain medication
- High fever, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Recent operations or acute injuries
- Unstable hypertension, organ failure or hemophilia
Please note, Spa Solage reserves the right to refuse treatment to any guests that exhibits any symptoms of the aforementioned conditions.
- Activities will be set up to allow for social distancing.
- We will provide activities for individual families on request (an additional charge may apply).
Please contact us at 866.942.7442 | email@example.com if you have any questions.
*All health and service practices are subject to change