Mayflower Inn and Spa
Health and Service | Mayflower Inn and Spa
Mayflower Inn and Spa Health and Service Practices*
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our employees. Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay with us.
The Mayflower Inn and Spa recommends that customers should review the government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel and stays in the State of Connecticut.
General Property Information
- The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- The hotel’s already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
Employees will follow directives set forth by local department of health guidelines
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer, from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. Contact the hotel for specific options.
- The number of employees entering the guest room to service it will be limited throughout the guest’s stay.
- All dining venues and kitchen areas are following the local department of health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
- In-room dining menus will be available and orders can be delivered and picked up in front of your guest room door rather than in the room.
- Our hotel will also offer unique private dining experiences throughout the property. Please see the concierge for additional information on private dining experiences.
- Food & Beverage service is available outdoors at the pool as well as on the outdoor back deck.
Fitness Center and Wellness – please contact us for the opening date of fitness center & classes
- Fitness Center access will first come first serve.
- All equipment will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for guests’ use.
- Treatment room tables and supplies will be sanitized between treatments.
- The Garden Library is now open for guests to enjoy on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Locker Rooms, including Steam Rooms, and the Thermal Sanctuary are reopened.
- The Indoor Pool is open for first come first serve use. Children’s Pool Hours are from 8 am – 10:00 am.
- Activities will be set up to allow for social distancing.
- We will provide activities for individual families on request (an additional charge may apply).
Please contact us at 866.217.0869 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
*All health and service practices are subject to change.