Here, you’ll dine on American bistro dishes that have been dialed up a notch, but always approachable, like Parmesan-crusted skirt steak with confit potato and corn puree and house-smoked pastrami with green chili choucroute. To request a dining reservation at prospect or the prospect terrace, please inquire with our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 970-429-7610.
- Mood is elegant and celebratory
- Located off the Lobby
- Breakfast - A la carte 7:00am - 10:30am daily
- Breakfast - Buffet 8:00am - 11:30am daily
- Brunch 10:30am - 11:30am daily
- Lunch 11:30pm - 2:00pm daily
- Dinner 6:00pm - 10:00pm daily
- Offering Special Menus for the Holiday Season 2019
With ceiling molding meant to invoke the pressed tin of yesteryear and hand-stitched leather chairs, Prospect hints at its historic setting. Rustic Aspen at its finest.
What people say
Elegant place and really wonderful to eat at. Their breakfast, lunch and dinner menus were amazing (tried all of them), and I enjoyed each time I went there. They had to have one fo the most extensive wine menus I have ever seen, and it was thoroughly impressive to know they had these prestigous bottles! At the recommendation of our waiter we tried a 23 year old Chianti with our bison and it really pulled the meal together.