Here, you’ll dine on American bistro dishes that have been dialed up a notch, but always approachable, like Parmesan-crusted skirt steak with confit potato and corn puree and house-smoked pastrami with green chili choucroute. To request a dining reservation at prospect or the prospect terrace, please inquire with our team via email email@example.com or by phone at 970-429-7610.
- Mood is elegant and celebratory
- Located off the Lobby
- Breakfast 7am - 11am daily (Limited menu offered starting October 1st)
- Lunch 12:00pm - 2pm daily / Serving J-Bar menu everyday for lunch October and November
- Dinner 6pm - 10pm daily (Closed for off season, opening December 6th)
- Off season hours: closed from Thursday, October 31st reopening Tuesday, November 19th
With ceiling molding meant to invoke the pressed tin of yesteryear and hand-stitched leather chairs, Prospect hints at its historic setting. Rustic Aspen at its finest.
What people say
Elegant place and really wonderful to eat at. Their breakfast, lunch and dinner menus were amazing (tried all of them), and I enjoyed each time I went there. They had to have one fo the most extensive wine menus I have ever seen, and it was thoroughly impressive to know they had these prestigous bottles! At the recommendation of our waiter we tried a 23 year old Chianti with our bison and it really pulled the meal together.