Hotel Information | Hotel Jerome
- Where is the hotel located?
330 East Main Street, Aspen, CO 81611
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
Resort Phone: 855.331.7213 toll free or 970.920.1000
Can I text the hotel?
No, text communicate with the hotel is not currently available.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 4PM and check out is at 11AM Mountain Standard Time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Late checkouts are complimentary until 1PM on the date of departure. Late checkouts occurring between 1 and 3PM are subject to a half-day charge. Late checkouts occurring after 3PM are subject to a full-day charge.
- Can guests check in early?
Early check-in is based on availability. Contact the resort with inquiries.
- Total rooms
99 hotel rooms, 16 double rooms, two penthouses.
- Meeting Rooms?
- Aspen Times
- Antler Ball or Ballroom
- The Garden (Outside)
In consideration of all our guests at Hotel Jerome, we are a non-smoking property. Smoking in rooms will result in a post check-out charge of $500.
Parking is available for $60 per night.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly.
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
There are no upcoming renovations scheduled for Hotel Jerome.
- Seasonal Closures
Yes. Hotel Jerome typically closes in the spring. For 2022, we will close April 18th and reopen May 26th.
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
Yes, Hotel Jerome offers dining in Prospect (Breakfast, lunch and dinner); Casual dining in J Bar; dining in the Living Room as well as The Garden (outside, weather permitting). Hotel Jerome also offers In-Room dining.
- What are the opening hours for Hotel Jerome’s dining establishments?
Prospect and Garden
Breakfast 7-11:30AM | Lunch 11:30AM – 4PM | Dinner 4-10PM
Lunch 11:30AM – 4PM | Dinner 4-11PM
Breakfast 7-11:30AM | Lunch 11:30AM – 4PM | Dinner 4-11PM
Breakfast 7-11:30AM | Lunch 11:30AM – 4PM | Dinner 4-11PM
Resort Fee Inclusions
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
Yes, there is a resort fee.
- How much is the resort fee per room?
The resort fee is $50 for hotel rooms and $150 per night for residences.
- Is the Resort Fee a fixed amount per room?
Yes, the resort fee is a fixed fee per room, per night plus tax (11.3%).
- Does the Resort Fee change by season?
No, the resort fee does not change seasonally.
- What items are included in the Resort Fee?
Airport transportation (Guest must call the hotel upon arrival at Aspen Airport)
Fitness Center use
In town/Aspen Mountain transportation
Other services and amenities to enhance your stay
- Are any extras available for guests?
Board games are available upon request. Check with the Front Desk for details.
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Private pick-ups may be arranged through our concierge team. Additional fees apply. Complimentary shuttle service is available by calling upon arrival at Aspen Airport.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
Hotel Jerome is 3 miles (approximately 15 minutes) from Aspen Airport
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
Complimentary service available in and around town (within the city limits)
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
Local taxis are readily available for transportation within the Aspen area. Our concierge is available to schedule taxi services upon request.
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
There is not a cost for additional guests in the room. Rollaway beds are available at a rate of $50 for one evening and $100 for two evenings or more. Pack and play systems are available and complimentary.
- Is there a cost for booking connecting rooms?
No, connecting rooms are complimentary (subject to availability)
- What is the pet fee?
Hotel Jerome is dog friendly. There is a cleaning fee of $100 per stay.
- Number of pets allowed?
Two pets maximum are allowed.
- Special pet amenities and services?
Pet amenities are provided in the room upon arrival (dog bed, treats, water bowl and toy). Hotel Jerome concierge can advise on dog-friendly experiences to enjoy together, dog walking services, or pet sitting services while you are out of the room.
- Support animals allowed?
Yes, service animals are allowed.
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
No, there are not any weight or breed limits. Cats are also permitted, but guest is responsible for any damage to the room.
- What is provided with the pet fee?
Pet amenities are provided in the room upon arrival (Dog bed, food and water bowls, etc.)
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
No, dry cleaning facilities are not available. We provide a wash and fold service through our housekeeping department. Prices vary per the valet ticket.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
Please call the front desk for items to be picked up and allow 2 hours for return.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, Hotel Jerome does have a lost and found.
- What does your turndown service entail?
Turndown includes a preparation of the guest room for evening and preparation of the bathroom for the morning. The room and bathroom are refreshed as part of this service while extra amenities are placed in the room.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Housekeeping is twice daily, morning and evening turndown service unless requested otherwise.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Laundry received by 9am, returned by 7pm same day.
- Restaurant on site
- Baggage Storage
- Car Rental Service available upon request from the hotel
- Concierge Desk
- Retail available for purchase in J-Bar
- We provide a wash and fold service through our housekeeping department. Prices vary per the valet ticket.
- Valet parking
- Local Area Transportation
- Luggage Hold
- Multilingual Staff
- Room Service Available
- Private individual safes in each guest room
- A welcome drink upon arrival
- Bespoke In-Room Box designed by Felix Roasting Co.
Coffee pods use the same high-quality beans used in Felix cafes to bring a small moment of the Felix experience into the privacy of one’s room. Roasted to be used as an espresso or a cup of black coffee, The Felix House blend is good for any occasion.
- Do you have residences for sale here?
No, there are not any residences available for sale.
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, our Concierge can assist with any child care services.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available in all restaurants and in room dining.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available upon request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge can provide a custom itinerary.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome at Hotel Jerome.
- Pool Available
No, there is no pool located within the Spa. Hotel guests may access the outdoor pool and accompanying hot tubs.
- Spa on Site
Yes, Auberge Spa Hotel Jerome. Auberge Spa hours are 10am-4pm (Subject to change)
- Fitness Center on Site
Yes, there is a fitness center on-site.
- Tennis Information
No, there is no tennis available on-site
- Golf Information
No, there is no golf located on-site.