The newest addition to the town’s social scene pays homage to the wife of our hotel’s original proprietor, Jerome B. Wheeler. But instead of referencing her otherwise well-behaved persona, we give it a cheeky narrative twist. Craft cocktails and small plates are aptly.
- Intimate Vibrant atmosphere
- Located in the lower level of the Aspen Times building
- Open Wednesday to Saturday 6:00 pm - Late
- Reservations recommended not required, walk-ins welcome
- Off season hours: closed from Sunday, October 27th reopening Friday, November 29th
What people say
The menu was great! Went to the bar at night for some small bites and drinks and it felt so welcoming and cozy. Loved how luxurious it all felt. Cocktails were really inventive and fresh!