Hotel Information | Esperanza
- Where is the hotel located?
Carretera transpeninsular Mz 10 Km 7 Punta Ballena, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- What is the hotel phone number and email?
Resort Phone +52 624-145-6400
US Toll Free Phone: (855) 331-2226 or MX Toll Free (800) 953-0696
- Can I text the hotel?
No, text communication with the hotel is not currently available.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 3:00 PM and check out is at 12:00 PM. Mountain Standard Time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Late check out is subject to availability and upon request. Late check out fee applies beginning at 2:00 PM and is based on availability.
- Total rooms
- Total suites and residences
44 casitas, 9 suites, 45 villas and 4 haciendas
- Total event spaces
14 event spaces
- 3 temperature controlled spaces
- 11 outdoor venues
- In consideration of all our guests, Esperanza is a non-smoking property. Smoking is however allowed on your terrace at any time as well as at Fuego terrace.
- Both valet and self service parking are available complimentary.
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, the offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly.
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
There are currently no plans for renovations
- Seasonal Closures
There are no regular seasonal closures.
- Can I dine anywhere in the resort?
Guests of Esperanza are welcome to enjoy any of the resort restaurants. In addition, there are a selection of special event spaces throughout the resort where private dinners can be arranged.
Resort Fee Inclusions
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
No, there is no resort fee but there is a service charge of 15%.
- What items are included with the service charge?
Wireless internet throughout the resort. Access to all pools, fitness center and classes. In-room bottled water and non-alcoholic drinks. Nightly turndown service, welcome drink and fresh fruit bowl.
- Can the hotel pick me up?
- Private airport transportation between San Jose del Cabo International airport (SJD) and Esperanza is available upon request (maximum 4 passengers per vehicle) for $185 inclusive of tax and service charge, each way. Rates for larger vehicles are available. Please call 866-311-2226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for resort transportation. Prices subject to change.
- While in Cabo, we can pre-arrange private ground transportation for off-property excursions. Please provide the details of your transportation needs prior to arrival. Local taxis are readily available for local transportation within the Los Cabos area; concierge is available to schedule taxi services upon request. Car rentals are also available both at the airport and the Resort.
- How far is the hotel from the airport ?
Esperanza is 35 minutes from the San Jose del Cabo airport.
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
Complimentary evening shuttle service is provided between Chileno Bay and Esperanza
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
While in Cabo, we can pre-arrange private ground transportation for off-property excursions. Please provide the details of your transportation needs prior to arrival. Taxis are readily available for local transportation within the Los Cabos area; concierge is available to schedule taxi services upon request. Car rentals are also available both at the airport and the Resort.
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, MasterCard and Visa
- What is the Deposit Policy?
2 night deposit including tax and service fee is due at the time of booking. The deposit policy for December holiday bookings vary. Kindly contact resort for details.
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
There is a fee for guests over 2 per bedroom.
- What is the pet fee?
The resort accommodates pets for $125 plus taxes per stay per pet. Please note that pets must be leashed at all times while on property. Owners are responsible for curbing their pets. Pets are not permitted in any restaurant or pool areas.
- Number of pets allowed?
Two dogs maximum are allowed.
- Special pet amenities and services?
Walking service is available for a nominal charge.
- Support animals allowed?
Yes, service animals are allowed and the pet fee is waived.
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
Pets have to be less than 40 pounds.
- What is provided with the pet fee?
Complimentary pet kits upon check-in include a pet bed, water & food dish.
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
Yes, laundry and dry cleaning services are available and can be arranged. The first 5 pieces of clothing are complimentary.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
This can be coordinated with the concierge. Additional fees apply.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, Esperanza does have a lost and found.
- What does your turndown service entail?
Turndown includes preparation of the bed and room for bedtime. Includes closing of draperies, removal of trash, refresh of bath linen, nightly candles are lit. The room and bathroom are refreshed as part of the service. Turndown can be tailored for specific celebratory occasions. Kindly inquire for details.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Housekeeping is twice daily, morning and evening turndown service unless requested otherwise.
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Laundry services are priced individually.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Varies depending on the guest requirements.
- Esperanza offers Cocina del Mar, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily; La Palapa serving lunch and dinner; Teraza Americana serving lunch; and Las Estrellas serving lunch and dinner. Pool dining is available at all 5 pools, as is 24-hour in-room dining as well as private dining throughout the resort.
- Baggage Storage
- Car Rental Service available upon request from the concierge
- Reception desk available 24 hours a day
- Deseo Boutique, Spatique, El Mercado and Art Gallery
- Guest Laundry Available
- Valet Parking
- Private transportation is available. Additional fees apply. Car Rental Service available upon request from the concierge.
- Outdoor areas for guests to enjoy
- Luggage Hold
- Multilingual Staff
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Private individual safes in each casita or villa
- Hand crafted cocktail offered upon check-in. Made with local ingredients which change seasonally.
- Bicycles are available for use through our Villa Club.
- Do you have residences for sale here?
Yes, there are residences available for sale.
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, hourly and daily babysitting services are available and can be arranged by our Concierge team.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, a children’s menu is available in all restaurants and through in-room dining.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available upon request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, a highchair is available upon request.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our concierge can provide custom itineraries.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome, however a guest must be 18 years of age to acquire a room.
- Pool Available
Yes, pools are available to guests from 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Spa on Site
Yes, the Spa at Esperanza is on site.
- Fitness Center on Site
Yes, a fitness center and yoga studio are available.
- Tennis Information
Tennis courts are available as are pickleball courts, basketball courts and a putting green.
- Golf Information
Golf is available about 10 minutes off – site. Please see the concierge for arrangements.
- Other Wellness
Esperanza offers complimentary daily fitness classes. In addition, Peloton bikes are available for in room/villa use for an additional fee. Personal Trainers are available. offers weekly guided hikes for an additional fee. Please contact resort for current activities.