Health and Service | Esperanza
Esperanza Health and Service Practices*
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guests, and our employees. Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay with us.
On Site Testing Available
- The resort currently offers the Antigen Rapid Test – the test required for re-entry to the US, effective January 26, 2021 – for a fee of $50 per test.
- Guests can have results same day and the test can be administered anytime day or night on request. There is a nurse onsite to administer the test Monday through Saturday from 9 am-5 pm. Outside these hours, a doctor visit to the property can be easily arranged and will incur an additional consultation fee. Guests may also go to the local AMC hospitals in Cabo to have the test administered.
- Should you need to extend your stay, our reservations team will work with you to ensure comfortable accommodations are available.
- Please contact us at 855.331.2226 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
General Property Information
- The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- The hotel’s already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- Procedures for social distancing have been put in place throughout the hotel.
- The hotel offers private, on-property access to Antigen Rapid Covid testing required for entry into the United States as of January 26, 2021, with same-day results.
- The health of our employees is being carefully monitored. All employees will be temperature screened when they arrive to work.
- Employees will wear masks and gloves as required by local department of health guidelines.
- We have provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes that are available throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary masks are available for guests upon request.
- Sanitizing wipes and a personal hand sanitizer will be placed in each guestroom for guests’ use and convenience.
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer, from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. Contact the hotel for specific options.
- The number of employees entering the guest room to service it will be limited throughout the guest’s stay.
- Occupancy will be limited in each dining outlet to allow for social distancing and tables will be appropriately spaced within our dining outlets in line with local department of health guidelines.
- All dining venues and kitchen areas are following the local department of health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
- In-room dining menus will be available and orders can be delivered and picked up in front of your guest room door rather than in the room.
- Our hotel will also offer unique private dining experiences throughout the property. Please see the concierge for additional information on private dining experiences.
Fitness Center and Wellness
- Fitness Center access is limited to allow for social distancing.
- All equipment is cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for guests’ use.
- Classes are offered as private sessions to allow for social distancing.
- We provide a number of outdoor wellness experiences as well.
- We limit the number of guests that will be permitted in the spa facilities to allow for social distancing.
- Treatment room tables and supplies are sanitized between treatments.
- Activities are set up to allow for social distancing.
- We provide activities for individual families on request (an additional charge may apply).
Please contact us at 855.331.2226 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
*All health and service practices are subject to change