When and How Is Information Shared? - Auberge Resorts Collection
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES
Your personal information is allowed to be only accessed by those who require access to perform their tasks and duties, and is only shared with third parties in accordance with your consent or to complete the transaction of a service you have requested or authorized. Personal information is also shared with AR and ARC Properties’ affiliates, vendors and third-party service providers to process on behalf of AR and ARC Properties. Your Personal Information to third-parties is never rented or sold without your explicit written consent. Your Personal Information is shared with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers under contract who help with parts of the business operations. The agreements with such service providers require these service providers to only use your Personal Information in connection with the services they perform for AR or ARC Properties and prohibit them from selling your information to anyone else. Examples of the types of service providers with whom your Personal Information may be shared include (other than those mentioned above):
- Cloud storage
- Concierge Services
- Customer Support
- Data analytics
- Document repository services
- Information Technology
- Internet (e.g. ISPs)
- Network infrastructure
- Payment processing
- Revenue Management
- Social Media
- Website Management
- With companies or other entities that could merge or acquire AR or any of the ARC Properties. If there is going to be a change in how your Personal Information is going to be processed, you will receive prior notice of any such change.
- With companies or other entities that purchase AR or ARC Properties pursuant to a court-approved sale or where we are required to share your information pursuant to insolvency law in any applicable jurisdiction.
- With professional advisors who provide banking, legal, compliance, insurance, accounting, or other consulting services in order to complete third party financial, technical, compliance and legal audits of operations or otherwise comply with the legal obligations of AR or ARC Properties.
OTHER USES AND DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be used or disclosed as necessary or appropriate, such as: (a) to comply with applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including authorities outside your country of residence and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (d) to enforce AR or ARC Properties’ terms and conditions; (e) to protect AR or ARC Properties’ operations; (f) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of AR or ARC Properties, you or others; and (g) to allow AR or ARC Properties to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that AR or ARC Properties may sustain.