Hotel Information | Hacienda AltaGracia
- Where is the hotel located?
Santa Teresa de Cajón, Pérez Zeledón, San José 11908
- What is the hotel phone number?
Resort Phone: 506-2105-3000
- Can I text the hotel?
No but guests may WhatsApp the hotel; in advance of the guest’s arrival the team will reach out via WhatsApp and this method of communication can be utilized throughout the stay to request various services.
- What time is check in and checkout at the hotel?
Check in is at 2:00 pm and check out: 11:00 am, local time.
- Is there a late check-out fee?
Late checkout is subject to availability.
- Total rooms
- Total suites and residences
All suites, one- or two-bedrooms
- Total meeting rooms
4 meeting spaces
Valet or self parking are available.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies vary depending on the dates of your reservation, the offer or room type selected. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance please contact the hotel directly.
- Is there anything new or noteworthy about renovations?
November 2022: introduced the new dining and culinary workshop space called “El Cultivo”, an enclosed butterfly garden called “Caligo” and a kids play area called “Jugando”.
- Seasonal Closures
Yes, resort closes 6 week every year, from mid September to November.
- Does your property charge a Resort Fee?
No, there is not a Resort Fee.
- Does your property charge a Service Charge?
There is a 10% service charge at the resort.
- Can the hotel pick me up?
Yes, please book prior to arrival; we offer transfers by car and plane (both private and scheduled charter) from Juan Santamaria Airport (SJO) transfers by private plane can be arranged to/from LIR or other places within the country.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
Approximately 4 hours by car from SJO and 30 minutes by plane / 1 hour by plane from LIR
- Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
We offer a scheduled charter flight 2x daily between the resort & SJO; we also offer complimentary transfers to the local airport for any guests arriving/departing from IPZ.
- What are the various costs for a limo/taxi/town car etc.?
Private transfers by land from SJO to ALG start at $400; other car services to various destinations within the country are available and can be quoted upon request.
- What Currency is Accepted?
Currency accepted is the US Dollar.
- What are the Accepted Payment Options?
American Express, Visa, MasterCard; Bank transfer only when full funds are received prior to arrival
- Is there a cost for additional guests in room?
Yes, third adults (16+) in a one-bedroom (or fifth adults in a 2-bedroom) incur a nightly cost of $400++; children 6-15 incur an additional cost of $250++.
- What is the pet fee?
- Special pet amenities and services?
Yes, a dog bed and bowls are provided amenities.
- Support animals allowed?
Yes, service animals are allowed.
- Are there any weight or breed limits?
Yes, the weight limit is 80 pounds and pit bulls are not allowed.
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Do you have laundry and dry cleaning facilities?
Yes, laundry is available but not dry cleaning.
- How do I get my clothes pressed?
This can be coordinated through the Compa.
- Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, we do have a lost and found. Guests may contact their Compa in case of any lost items.
- What does your turndown service entail?
General cleaning, preparation of the room for the evening (bed / lighting / etc), replacing water and ice, refreshing towels, placing evening amenities.
- How frequent is housekeeping?
Once daily + light cleaning at turndown (unless requested otherwise)
- Is there a cost for laundry?
Yes, laundry services are priced individually.
- Laundry pick up time and time to finish?
Varies depending on guest requirements, typically 24 hour turnaround.
- Restaurants & in-casita dining
- Car or plane services
- Compa (personal concierge)
- Retail (in Mercado & THE WELL)
- Multilingual team
- Safety deposit box
- Daily programmed activities
- Access to wellness facilities
- Three pools; 2 outdoor, 1 indoor
- Hiking trails
- Coffee Shop
- Additional wellness, culinary, adventure, culture experiences available
- Full day excursions
- Do you have residences for sale here?
- Do you have babysitting/child care available?
Yes, this can be coordinated through the Compa.
- Do you have a children’s menu?
Yes, at our family restaurant and breakfast+dinner restaurant as well as in-casita.
- Do you have cribs?
Yes, cribs are available by request.
- Do you have highchairs?
Yes, at our family restaurant ad breakfast+dinner restaurant.
- Do you provide custom itineraries?
Yes, our itinerary design team will work with guests ahead of arrival for itinerary planning; the Compa can assist guests with any changes or additions during their stay.
- Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
No, guests of all ages are welcome.
Spa and Recreational Amenities
- Is the pool available for use?
- Does the resort feature a spa?
- Does the resort feature a fitness center?
- Can I play tennis at the hotel?
- Can I play golf at the hotel?
- Are there other wellness amenities offered at the resort?
Yoga, meditation, breathwork, fitness classes, Pilates (studio & mat), barre, release burning ceremony, energy healing, crystal bathing, River Bath, Casa de Agua clay ritual, sauna, steamroom, thermal pools, hot stones, relaxation room, infrared cabins, lymph boots, hypervolt, celluma light therapy.